Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion, Northeast 2018
Awarded to: U.S. Well Services
“US Well Service have no doubt pushed the industry forward with the implementation of their Clean Fleet technology and it has been especially effective in the Marcellus & Utica. Decreasing emissions by up to 99% over diesel fleets, whilst increasing safety standards and breaking records for fracturing stages in a single 24 hour period, shows just how impressive this innovation is.”
“The Sandshield program is to be highly commended, reducing silica exposure to all employees significantly. After monitoring the system via three personal sampling monitors on employees at one well site, they have rolled the system out to all hydraulic fracturing fleets this year.”
U.S. Well Services provides high-pressure hydraulic fracturing services and we believe our fleets are among the most reliable and highest performing fleets in the industry, with the capability to meet the most demanding pressure and flow rate requirements in the field. We believe we will have a competitive advantage due to the high performance and durability of our equipment and our ability to support high asset utilization rates that result in more efficient operations.
CLEAN FLEET®, our proprietary, patented fleet design, is the world’s first fully electric, fully mobile well stimulation system, powered by natural gas. CLEAN FLEET® has demonstrated reduced fuel operating costs by as much as 90%, reduced NOx and CO emissions by 99% and reduced equipment and discharge iron vibrations by 80%, resulting in fewer failures and safer operations.
USWS is leading the way in predictive maintenance and has developed FRAC MD™ Machine Diagnostics, minimizing downtime to mitigate fatigue and premature failures of our equipment. When we listen to what the machines are telling us, we’ll greatly increase reliability, safety and predictability, which all reduces downtime and increases safe stages per day.
Northeast 2018 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Chevron
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - BEG Group
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Deep Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Trumbull Energy Services
- Consultancy of the Year - ICF
- E&P Company of the Year - Antero Resources
- Eagle Pipe Midstream Company of the Year - Blue Racer Midstream
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- General Industry Service Award - Tenaris
- Industry Leader - Alan Laurita - Hodgson Russ
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Equipment & Controls, Inc.
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - U.S. Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Environmental Tank & Container
- New Technology Development of the Year - EnerCorp Sand Solutions
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Renegade Services
- Trucking Company of the Year - Simplified Rail Logistics, A division of TII Logistics, Inc
- Water Management Company of the Year - HydroEdge Solutions