Industry Supplier of the Year, Northeast 2018
Awarded to: Equipment & Controls, Inc.
“The Appalachian region often demands well pads to be in remote locations, with power supply a real issue, especially when trying to meet environmental challenges. The partnership between ECI and Atrex Energy, enabling them to deploy some 150 remote power systems in the region, meeting clients demands while using natural gas as a power source is commendable.”
“The entry delivers a number of examples of ECI going above and beyond to deliver when clients need it. It is this dedication and “Yeah, It Matters” attitude, which sets them apart and ensures complete client satisfaction.”
Equipment & Controls, Inc. specializes in process control and automation solutions for the oil and gas industry, as well as manufacturing and industrial customers in the chemical, power, food and beverage, mining and metals, life sciences, pulp and paper, refining, petrochemical, OEM and nuclear industries. In addition, as an Emerson Local Business Partner, ECI provides engineering, site support and training services for customers. Founded on the principles of quality, reliability and safety, ECI offers unmatched product and service solutions designed to meet specific customer needs.
Founded in 1956, ECI is an ISO 9001:2008 registered company and employs over 250 professionals across Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and Western Maryland. The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette honored ECI with a fifth consecutive ‘Top Workplace Award’ in 2017.
ECI core offerings include Emerson’s final control solutions, process systems and reliability solutions and remote automation solutions. To fully support customers’ needs, the ICE division offers complementary products, and custom prefabricated process control skids are available through Skid Technologies.
ECI’s industrial process control expertise extends to highly specialized industries such as data centers, through the Process HVAC Solutions division and engine and compressor controls for the natural gas industry, through PIC Appalachia. For information: 724.746.3700 or www.ECI.us.
Northeast 2018 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Chevron
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - BEG Group
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Deep Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Trumbull Energy Services
- Consultancy of the Year - ICF
- E&P Company of the Year - Antero Resources
- Eagle Pipe Midstream Company of the Year - Blue Racer Midstream
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- General Industry Service Award - Tenaris
- Industry Leader - Alan Laurita - Hodgson Russ
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Equipment & Controls, Inc.
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - U.S. Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Environmental Tank & Container
- New Technology Development of the Year - EnerCorp Sand Solutions
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Renegade Services
- Trucking Company of the Year - Simplified Rail Logistics, A division of TII Logistics, Inc
- Water Management Company of the Year - HydroEdge Solutions