E&P Company of the Year, Northeast 2018
Awarded to: Antero Resources
“With more than 485,000 net acres across the Marcellus Shale, Antero Resources achieved average net production of 1,939 MMcfe per day in the third quarter of 2017, making them the most active operator in the Marcellus.”
“Antero is committed to working responsibly in the region and impresses with its construction of water pipeline networks, to move water for well completions and to reduce truck traffic (approximately 2,000 truckloads per well). This is to the benefit of the surrounding community.”
Antero Resources is an independent exploration and production (E&P) company engaged in the exploitation, development and acquisition of natural gas, NGLs and oil properties located in the Appalachia Basin. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, we are focused on creating value through the development of our large portfolio of repeatable, low cost, liquids-rich drilling opportunities in two of the premier North American shale plays.
Antero currently holds over 485,000 net acres in the southwestern core of the Marcellus Shale and over 151,000 net acres in the core of the Utica Shale. We also estimate approximately 186,000 net acres of our Marcellus Shale leasehold is prospective for the slightly shallower Upper Devonian Shale and approximately 180,000 net acres of our Marcellus leasehold is prospective for the deeper Utica Shale. Antero achieved average net production of 2,317 MMcfe per day in the third quarter of 2017, including 112,393 Bbls per day of liquids. We welcome you to discover our impressive assets, and drilling inventory, by exploring our website. www.anteroresources.com.
Northeast 2018 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Chevron
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - BEG Group
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Deep Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Trumbull Energy Services
- Consultancy of the Year - ICF
- E&P Company of the Year - Antero Resources
- Eagle Pipe Midstream Company of the Year - Blue Racer Midstream
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- General Industry Service Award - Tenaris
- Industry Leader - Alan Laurita - Hodgson Russ
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Equipment & Controls, Inc.
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - U.S. Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Environmental Tank & Container
- New Technology Development of the Year - EnerCorp Sand Solutions
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Renegade Services
- Trucking Company of the Year - Simplified Rail Logistics, A division of TII Logistics, Inc
- Water Management Company of the Year - HydroEdge Solutions