Eagle Pipe Midstream Company of the Year, Northeast 2018
Awarded to: Blue Racer Midstream
“With an extensive footprint across the Utica and reaching into the Marcellus, Blue Racer have established themselves a key midstream service provider and have established relationships with several of the most active producers in the Utica and Marcellus shale plays.”
“Blue Racer demonstrate a high level of commitment to the communities they work in. Whether through pipeline safety, investing in local communities, working closely with their landowners or protecting the local environment; they take their obligation seriously.”
Blue Racer is a joint venture formed in December 2012 to own, operate, develop and acquire midstream assets in the Utica Shale and certain adjacent areas in the Marcellus Shale. Blue Racer provides natural gas gathering, compression, dehydrating, treating, processing and transportation services and NGL fractionation and transportation services. Blue Racer also gathers, stabilizes and transports condensate.
We believe that Blue Racer’s strategically located assets and contractual relationships with fourteen material customers will allow us to retain and grow our position as a leading midstream energy company serving customers in the Utica and Marcellus shale.
Blue Racer’s assets, which consist primarily of gathering pipelines, processing plants, fractionators and related equipment, form an interconnected midstream ‘Super System’, which means Blue Racer is able to gather and process natural gas, fractionate NGLs and redeliver residue gas and purity NGL products at multiple locations on its system, regardless of where on its system it receives natural gas or receives NGLs from its producer customers.
The backbone of Blue Racer’s ‘Super System’ is a network of natural gas, NGL and condensate pipelines that we believe is one of the largest in the Utica Shale. Our system connects to major natural gas and NGL pipelines, via direct connections or interconnects, that serve markets across the United States.
Blue Racer’s business is underpinned by significant contractual commitments from its customers. These commitments are comprised of multi-year contracts that include various types of commercial arrangements, including acreage dedications, well pad dedications, minimum volume commitments and demand payments.
Northeast 2018 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Chevron
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - BEG Group
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Deep Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Trumbull Energy Services
- Consultancy of the Year - ICF
- E&P Company of the Year - Antero Resources
- Eagle Pipe Midstream Company of the Year - Blue Racer Midstream
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- General Industry Service Award - Tenaris
- Industry Leader - Alan Laurita - Hodgson Russ
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Equipment & Controls, Inc.
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - U.S. Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Environmental Tank & Container
- New Technology Development of the Year - EnerCorp Sand Solutions
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Renegade Services
- Trucking Company of the Year - Simplified Rail Logistics, A division of TII Logistics, Inc
- Water Management Company of the Year - HydroEdge Solutions