Construction Company of the Year, Northeast 2018
Awarded to: Trumbull Energy Services
“With more than $474million of construction projects completed since its inception in 2009 and working with more than 20 leading E&P’s across the Marcellus & Utica, Trumbull Energy Services has become the No. 1 preferred provider of oil and gas services in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio.”
“The trust shown in Trumbull Energy Services by Shell for its Cracker Plant and how obvious it is that this trust was well founded is apparent from the case study and supporting documentation supplied.”
Trumbull Energy Services (TES) is the No. 1 preferred provider of oil and gas services in Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio. Since 2009, Trumbull Energy Services has completed over $474m worth of work. These projects have included site excavation and preparation, construction of more than 300 well pad locations for 20 different E&P companies and construction of over 30 compressor stations. As a union contractor, we have worked more than one million man-hours since entering the oil and gas industry.
Nothing we do is more important than each of our workers going home safely at the end of each day. In 2017, our TRIR was 0.82 with 250,000 hours worked, bringing us one step closer to achieving ‘Goal Zero’. A key enabler to our success is that over 200 TES employees have received PEC Safeland training. TES also maintains five in-house instructors for Safeland and Safe Construction. Because of PEC’s high regard for our safety culture, TES was requested to assist PEC in the development and roll out of their new Safe Construction 10 Hour course.
Our largest project is the early works project for the 400-acre Shell cracker plant site in Monaca. Trumbull Energy Services was the only contractor large enough to provide the manpower and equipment needed to prepare the site for construction. As the largest construction project to date to be built in Western Pennsylvania, it had heavy labor, equipment and materials demands. The project concluded in 2017.
Trumbull Energy Services is an approved contractor with ISN, Avetta, Team Alert, and PEC.
Northeast 2018 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Chevron
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - BEG Group
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Deep Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Trumbull Energy Services
- Consultancy of the Year - ICF
- E&P Company of the Year - Antero Resources
- Eagle Pipe Midstream Company of the Year - Blue Racer Midstream
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- General Industry Service Award - Tenaris
- Industry Leader - Alan Laurita - Hodgson Russ
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Equipment & Controls, Inc.
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - U.S. Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Environmental Tank & Container
- New Technology Development of the Year - EnerCorp Sand Solutions
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Renegade Services
- Trucking Company of the Year - Simplified Rail Logistics, A division of TII Logistics, Inc
- Water Management Company of the Year - HydroEdge Solutions