New Technology Development of the Year, Northeast 2017
Awarded to: Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
“FortisTRAC is a ground breaking work over rig technology that delivers real time data at your ngertips, providing critical information, reporting KPI’s is impressive, ensuring HSE is not compromised.”
“Fortis take their HSE seriously, which is great to see. Staff training programs are top level including SafeLand training, Wild Well Control H25, Zero tolerance program, OSHA 10, Well Control H2S, on going onsite training and rst aid and CPR.”
Fortis Energy Services, headquartered in Michigan, offers oil and gas well services throughout the Rocky Mountain and Northeast regions, specializing in well completions, down-hole repairs, plugging and abandonment, maintenance, and workovers.
Fortis Energy Services’ cutting edge technology offers customers a unique solution to viewing and analyzing data during a workover completion operation. This unique and fully customizable solution offers customers a new way of looking at and eliminating inefficiencies on the well site. FortisTRAC has the ability to assist in post-accident investigation to see data outputs from each piece of equipment to ensure operators were following proper operating procedures when the incident occurred.
Fortis Energy Services offers the complete FortisTRAC solution, which includes a mobile command center on site, fully functional with satellite internet services. This allows the customer the ability to view what is happening live on location and downhole from the convenience of their office or mobile device. Along with the ability to see what’s happening in real-time, FortisTRAC also compiles and archives the tracked data on site to create a history to aid in future continuous improvement. FortisTRAC’s real-time data stream and retention of critical information is fully customized to report key performance indicators important to a specific customer, well or task. FortisTRAC allows customers the ability to add functionality and key reporting as needed to a customers’ specific request. FortisTRAC has been developed to address the needs that arose during the most recent downturn, creating a more efficient, safer operation while reducing overall costs.
Northeast 2017 Winners
- Award For Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Junior Achievement Foundation
- Award for Excellence in Drilling - Eclipse Resources
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Comtech Industries
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Deep Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Minnesota Limited
- Consultancy of the Year - AllStar Ecology, LLC
- E&P Company of the Year - EQT Coporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- Future Industry Leader - Zhenhua Rui
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Total Equipment Company
- Kerr Pumps & FlowVale Awards for Excellence in Well Completion - U.S. Well Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Blank Rome, LLP
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Lou D'Amico
- Manufacturer of the Year - Infinity Tool Manufacturing
- Midstream Company of the Year - MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- Oil & Gas Journal Transaction of the Year - Rice Energy
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Water Management Company of the Year - Eureka Resources