Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship, Northeast 2017
Awarded to: Comtech Industries
“I was impressed by their use of the DYNA tanks. I like that the tanks are vertically based, with a smaller footprint. Also the fact that they are made in the heart of the Marcellus in Johnstown, PA resonates well.”
“Safety is clearly in their DNA, from the top to the bottom. They have delivered a comprehensive H&S strategy over the past few years. These actions have clearly had a huge impact on improving their H&S records..”
Comtech Industries, Inc. provides innovative, value-driven solutions for drilling, completions, production, and disposal. Comtech’s technical expertise in water and waste management, along with our operational excellence and process design, delivers the lowest cost of operation for our clients.
We work closely with our clients to learn their internal challenges and provide expert guidance and customized solutions. We provide the insight, and experience needed to meet their unique challenges. Put simply, Comtech Industries can safely and efficiently custom design your water for optimal performance. Comtech Industries has been in business for 20 successful years, and safety is our number one priority to our clients. We have implemented many programs that have successfully lowered safety-related incidents, in turn lowering insurance/compensation costs, ultimately passing those savings on to our clients. Comtech remains dedicated to proactively addressing needs and concerns related to health, safety, and the environment as we manage water, production fluids, and residual waste issues in a safe and sustainable way.
We believe in continuously educating our staff through effective, multi-modal training methods as we provide direct access to best practices. Our programs and systems support continuous improvement as we work on complex projects, often in increasingly challenging environments.
Northeast 2017 Winners
- Award For Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Junior Achievement Foundation
- Award for Excellence in Drilling - Eclipse Resources
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Comtech Industries
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Deep Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Minnesota Limited
- Consultancy of the Year - AllStar Ecology, LLC
- E&P Company of the Year - EQT Coporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- Future Industry Leader - Zhenhua Rui
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Total Equipment Company
- Kerr Pumps & FlowVale Awards for Excellence in Well Completion - U.S. Well Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Blank Rome, LLP
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Lou D'Amico
- Manufacturer of the Year - Infinity Tool Manufacturing
- Midstream Company of the Year - MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- Oil & Gas Journal Transaction of the Year - Rice Energy
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Water Management Company of the Year - Eureka Resources