Award for Excellence in Drilling, Northeast 2017
Awarded to: Eclipse Resources
“Smart online marketplace tool enabling producers to share, reduce and/or re-use recycled water within the energy eco- system.”
“Intuitive system that provides a platform for the exchange of water. Energy companies and service providers alike can buy, sell and market their water.”
Sourcewater (www.sourcewater.com), a spinout from MIT, is the water exchange for the energy ecosystem. We have created the first online exchange for sourcing, transporting, recycling and disposing of water for oil and gas production, a $50 billion U.S. market. Our marketplace enables energy companies to minimize their single largest operating cost, water management, ensure a reliable mission- critical water supply chain, and reduce the environmental and community impacts of energy production through shorter hauling distances, increased wastewater recycling and non-freshwater use. For water sellers and service providers, Sourcewater offers a marketing platform that reduces cost of sales and maximizes utilization and profitability.
Sourcewater launched in the Appalachia region in April 2015 and has already registered over 150 companies as users including a majority of the leading E&Ps in the northeast region. About one billion barrels of water are now available for purchase or recycling on Sourcewater.com.
Northeast 2017 Winners
- Award For Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Junior Achievement Foundation
- Award for Excellence in Drilling - Eclipse Resources
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Comtech Industries
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Deep Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Minnesota Limited
- Consultancy of the Year - AllStar Ecology, LLC
- E&P Company of the Year - EQT Coporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- Future Industry Leader - Zhenhua Rui
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Total Equipment Company
- Kerr Pumps & FlowVale Awards for Excellence in Well Completion - U.S. Well Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Blank Rome, LLP
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Lou D'Amico
- Manufacturer of the Year - Infinity Tool Manufacturing
- Midstream Company of the Year - MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- Oil & Gas Journal Transaction of the Year - Rice Energy
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Water Management Company of the Year - Eureka Resources