Award For Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility, Northeast 2017
Awarded to: Junior Achievement Foundation
“What a great program and a whopping donation, $1.1m to the Junior Achievement Foundation. This in my mind ticks all the boxes not only is it generous it also enables the next generation to learn about our industry, this is giving back on multiple levels.”
“Not only does Junior Achievement financially support the initiative but its members also take part in educating students, thoroughly commendable.”
Junior Achievement of Western Pennsylvania (JA) gives young people the knowledge and skills they need to own their economic success, plan for their future and make smart academic and economic choices.
Our corporate and community volunteers deliver relevant, hands- on experiences that give students from kindergarten through high school knowledge and skills in financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship. If you are a volunteer, an alum, or educator please visit JAMatters.org to share and read stories from others involved in JA.
JA of Western PA Fast Facts
- JA of Western PA reaches more than 73,000 k-12 students with over 3,300 volunteers in 374 schools and 167 districts each year.
- 92% of alumni say they are confident they can compete in the business environment.
- Eight-out-of-ten JA students agree that participation in JA have a better understanding of how the real-world operates
Northeast 2017 Winners
- Award For Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Junior Achievement Foundation
- Award for Excellence in Drilling - Eclipse Resources
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Comtech Industries
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Deep Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Minnesota Limited
- Consultancy of the Year - AllStar Ecology, LLC
- E&P Company of the Year - EQT Coporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- Future Industry Leader - Zhenhua Rui
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Total Equipment Company
- Kerr Pumps & FlowVale Awards for Excellence in Well Completion - U.S. Well Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Blank Rome, LLP
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Lou D'Amico
- Manufacturer of the Year - Infinity Tool Manufacturing
- Midstream Company of the Year - MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- Oil & Gas Journal Transaction of the Year - Rice Energy
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Water Management Company of the Year - Eureka Resources