Manufacturer of the Year, Northeast 2016
Awarded to: Command Energy
“Significant growth in the last five years and solid list of clients. Their distribution network places them in key areas across the USA.”
“Command Energy’s impressive safety record really stood out for me here.”
Command Energy is a leading worldwide supplier of drill pipe and drill stem accessories. While drilling products and services is Command Energy’s top priority we also provide customers with quality products manufactured to the highest standards including API, IRP and NS-1 specifications.
Command Energy offers a full range of drill pipe, heavy weight drill pipe, kellys, drill collars, subs and accessories with standard API or proprietary high torque performance connections.
In addition to having a sales and inventory base strategically located around the world, it is our mission to ensure competitive pricing, on time delivery and efficient service. At Command
Energy we provide global solutions and elite customer service, ensuring overall customer success and satisfaction.
Command Energy is a one stop shop for all of your Tubular Projects from Tubular Management and Technical Services to Manufacturing.
We are committed to working with you on a day to day, month to month, well to well and year to year basis; we are there with you through every step of the way.
A dependable partner, we offer drilling solutions while guaranteeing extraordinary performance.
Northeast 2016 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Crescent Directional Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Hodgson Russ LLP
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Columbia Midstream
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - OmniCert
- Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - M3 Midstream LLC (“Momentum”)
- Columbia Midstream Future Industry Leader - Jared Oehring
- Construction Company of the Year - CIANBRO
- Consultancy of the Year - Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- General Industry Service Award - PULS, Inc.
- Industry Leader - PennEnergy Resources, LLC - Richard Weber
- Industry Supplier of the Year - CDM Resource Management LLC
- Law Firm of the Year - Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - Command Energy
- New Technology Development of the Year - Product - Pixel Velocity®
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software - Sourcewater
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Fortis Energy Services
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Antero Resources
- Trucking Company of the Year - Select Energy Services
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Eclipse Resources
- Water Management Company of the Year - Rain for Rent