Award for Drilling Excellence, Northeast 2016
Awarded to: Crescent Directional Drilling
“I found the Crescent submission particularly interesting. Their efforts to meet a client’s (considerable) demands and, in the process, develop a new system to reduce costs and improve times at the drill site scored well.”
“Impressive reduction in times to drill and efficiencies from the stats provided.”
Established in 2003 in Houston, TX, Crescent is one of the premiere directional drilling services providers for the Southwest, Southeast, Mid-Continent, Rocky Mountain and Appalachia regions. While the majority of our business today is focused on multi-well pad horizontal drilling, Crescent’s complete team provides decades of experience in numerous directional applications.
We take every measure to provide our customers with the most advanced directional drilling services and technology, supported by field and office personnel with decades of experience in the directional market. Add to that our relentless pursuit of precision and our commitment to going the extra mile, and you have a formula designed to deliver impressive returns — without failure.
We understand reaching the target depth is really a product of preparation and precision tool selection. We utilize only the best fit-for-purpose directional drilling equipment in the industry, with an organizational emphasis on quality at every level. Crescent’s directional drillers pair accurate equipment and software with a commitment to exceeding expectations. That’s how precision guides performance.
Since its inception, Crescent has sought to attract and retain the industry’s most experienced personnel and to support them with proven technologies — all designed to deliver precise, comprehensive drilling solutions.
Northeast 2016 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Crescent Directional Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Hodgson Russ LLP
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Columbia Midstream
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - OmniCert
- Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - M3 Midstream LLC (“Momentum”)
- Columbia Midstream Future Industry Leader - Jared Oehring
- Construction Company of the Year - CIANBRO
- Consultancy of the Year - Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- General Industry Service Award - PULS, Inc.
- Industry Leader - PennEnergy Resources, LLC - Richard Weber
- Industry Supplier of the Year - CDM Resource Management LLC
- Law Firm of the Year - Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - Command Energy
- New Technology Development of the Year - Product - Pixel Velocity®
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software - Sourcewater
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Fortis Energy Services
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Antero Resources
- Trucking Company of the Year - Select Energy Services
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Eclipse Resources
- Water Management Company of the Year - Rain for Rent