Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth, Northeast 2015
Awarded to: Beemac Trucking
“Fantastic to see a company showing commitment to the reduction of emissions by implementing a CNG fleet that is also more economical to run and thus has dual benefit to the company and the community.”
“Significant achievements have been made for this company. Some major milestones reached and have shown a good commitment to the community philanthropically and environmentally.”
Beemac Trucking – Corporate Overview
Beemac is a premier nationwide flatbed, steel hauling trucking and logistics company providing asset based trucking, logistics, barge and rail intermodal port, warehousing, and specialized/heavy hauling services to customers throughout North America. No one outperforms Beemac because we believe “relationships move loads.”
Established in 1984, Beemac is headquartered in Ambridge, PA with 26 strategically located truck terminals, warehouses and river ports throughout North America. Beemac has steadily reinvested in our company owned infrastructure to truly provide safe, flawless, quality, value-added services to our customers.
With 300 trucks hauling steel and a strong business emphasis on servicing the Marcellus and Utica shale regions, Beemac is proud to be the first flatbed carrier in the nation to “go green” by constructing a public CNG filling station located in Ambridge, PA. Beemac has 20 brand new 2014 dedicated CNG tractors to haul pipe for customers servicing the Marcellus and Utica Shale regions. In time, as the infrastructure of CNG stations grows across the nation, we hope to convert our long haul tractors to run on CNG as well. While these cleaner burning engines will not only provide cleaner air for the communities, we are also very proud to greatly reduce our diesel fuel consumption, thus helping to reduce our dependency on foreign oil.
Northeast 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Bilfinger Westcon Inc.
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - TekSolv
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Packers Plus Energy Services, Inc.
- Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Columbia Midstream Group
- Construction Company of the Year - BOND
- Consultancy of the Year - Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Eclipse Resources Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Engineering Company of the Year - ARM Group
- Future Industry Leader Award - Lauren R. Parker - Civil Environmental Consultants, Inc
- General Industry Service Award - IPC Energy Services, LLC
- Industry Leader - James E. Kriebel - Kriebel Companies
- Industry Supplier of the Year - CASCO USA
- JC Fodale Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Dominion Resources
- Law Firm of the Year - Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - Worthington Industries
- New Technology Development Award - General/Products - U.S. Well Services, LLC
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Shalewater Solutions
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Eclipse Resources Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Beemac Trucking
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Range Resources
- Water Management Company of the Year - Keystone Clearwater Solutions