New Technology Development Award - General/Products, Northeast 2015
Awarded to: U.S. Well Services, LLC
“This technology has the potential to be a game changer. The reduction in energy costs up to 80% is going to revolutionize the completions and production segment of the operation. The reduction of noise up to 69% is a dramatic bonus.”
“The Clean Fleet TechnologyTM system is an exciting development that utilizes natural gas fuelled gas turbines and is the only electric, mobile well stimulation technology.”
U.S. Well Services, LLC. – Corporate Overview
U.S. Well Services, LLC is a Houston, Texas based oilfield services provider of well stimulation services to the upstream oil and gas industry. We engage in high-pressure hydraulic fracturing in unconventional oil and natural gas basins. We believe our hydraulic fracturing fleets are among the most reliable and highest performing fleets in the industry with the capability to meet the most demanding pressure and flow rate requirements in the field.
CLEAN FLEET, our proprietary, patented new fleet design, is the world’s first fully electric, fully mobile well stimulation system, powered by natural gas. We currently have one CLEAN FLEET working and another under construction for Antero Resources. Our management team has extensive industry experience providing completion services to exploration and production companies. We focus on the most active shale and unconventional oil and natural gas plays in the United States where we believe we will have a competitive advantage due to the high performance and durability of our equipment and our ability to support high asset utilization rates that result in more efficient operations.
Northeast 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Bilfinger Westcon Inc.
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - TekSolv
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Packers Plus Energy Services, Inc.
- Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Columbia Midstream Group
- Construction Company of the Year - BOND
- Consultancy of the Year - Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Eclipse Resources Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Engineering Company of the Year - ARM Group
- Future Industry Leader Award - Lauren R. Parker - Civil Environmental Consultants, Inc
- General Industry Service Award - IPC Energy Services, LLC
- Industry Leader - James E. Kriebel - Kriebel Companies
- Industry Supplier of the Year - CASCO USA
- JC Fodale Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Dominion Resources
- Law Firm of the Year - Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - Worthington Industries
- New Technology Development Award - General/Products - U.S. Well Services, LLC
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Shalewater Solutions
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Eclipse Resources Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Beemac Trucking
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Range Resources
- Water Management Company of the Year - Keystone Clearwater Solutions