General Industry Service Award, Northeast 2015
Awarded to: IPC Energy Services, LLC
“IPC is a Northeast based company who has built up its line of services to meet the needs of the local industry. It has the proper training programs to ensure safety and environmental compliance. IPC demonstrated a proactive approach to support the community where they live and work.”
“Strong industry partner to their clients. IPC look for solutions that will benefit all involved. Innovative applications of technology and sound working relationships with regulators and other government agencies seem to be strong points as well.”
IPC Energy Services, LLC – Corporate Overview
IPC Energy Services, LLC (IPC) is a family-owned and operated business located in Harmony, Pennsylvania. Started in 2011, IPC offers exploration and production companies super vacuum cleaning services, hot water pressure washing, tank hauling services, frac tank rentals, solidification material, and hydro-excavation services. IPC’s goal is to service its customers’ in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible.
IPC boasts a fleet of GapVax Super Vacuum trucks, 3,500 to 5,000 PSI hot water pressure washing units and trailers, winch trucks, water trucks, frac tanks, and support vehicles all serviced and repaired in an on- site repair facility to provide customers with fast and reliable service. IPC strives to provide the safest possible workplace for its employees, its contactors, and the communities in which it operates. All employees are confined space entry/rescue certified and participate in pre-employment, as well as, continued training curriculums to insure their safety and the safety of those they work alongside. In addition to their safety centered mind-set, IPC recognizes the need to protect the environment. IPC employs an entirely local staff and is committed to continuously improving best work practices to better protect the environment and the communities where they live and work.
Northeast 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Bilfinger Westcon Inc.
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - TekSolv
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Packers Plus Energy Services, Inc.
- Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Columbia Midstream Group
- Construction Company of the Year - BOND
- Consultancy of the Year - Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Eclipse Resources Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Engineering Company of the Year - ARM Group
- Future Industry Leader Award - Lauren R. Parker - Civil Environmental Consultants, Inc
- General Industry Service Award - IPC Energy Services, LLC
- Industry Leader - James E. Kriebel - Kriebel Companies
- Industry Supplier of the Year - CASCO USA
- JC Fodale Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Dominion Resources
- Law Firm of the Year - Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - Worthington Industries
- New Technology Development Award - General/Products - U.S. Well Services, LLC
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Shalewater Solutions
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Eclipse Resources Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Beemac Trucking
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Range Resources
- Water Management Company of the Year - Keystone Clearwater Solutions