Engineering Company of the Year, Northeast 2015
Awarded to: ARM Group
“ARM provides the full suite of geophysical services for E&P Companies. They have demonstrated their commitment to the community by the sponsorship of the Coaches versus Cancer fund raising event as well as the Capital Region Health Walk.”
“Truly the industry leader in innovative solutions with a focus on continuous improvement. Many “first of a kind” projects are being completed by this group in an efficient and effective manner that are being used as the industry standard moving forward. Hats off to Chris Stahl and his entire team.”
ARM Group – Corporate Overview
ARM Group Inc. (ARM) is an earth resource engineering and consulting firm that was established in 1998 to provide progressive, practical and professional environmental and engineering solutions to both public and private sector clients. We are comprised of highly regarded professionals, most with advanced degrees, in the fields of geology; hydrogeology; civil, geotechnical, electrical, mechanical, and environmental engineering; geochemistry; aquatic biology and ecology; soil science; and geophysics, each with a portfolio of exceptional projects.
With offices in Pennsylvania, Ohio and Maryland, ARM is growing due to our dedication to exceeding client expectations, every time, at a minimum cost without sacrificing quality. ARM has extensive engineering and consulting experience relative to shale play development, offering exceptional quality and innovative solutions on a range of well and tank pads, centralized impoundments, pits, intakes, pipelines, compressor stations, and meter sites. We have served Upstream, Midstream, and Downstream companies since the beginning of the Appalachian Shale play.
Northeast 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Bilfinger Westcon Inc.
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - TekSolv
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Packers Plus Energy Services, Inc.
- Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Columbia Midstream Group
- Construction Company of the Year - BOND
- Consultancy of the Year - Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Eclipse Resources Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Engineering Company of the Year - ARM Group
- Future Industry Leader Award - Lauren R. Parker - Civil Environmental Consultants, Inc
- General Industry Service Award - IPC Energy Services, LLC
- Industry Leader - James E. Kriebel - Kriebel Companies
- Industry Supplier of the Year - CASCO USA
- JC Fodale Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Dominion Resources
- Law Firm of the Year - Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - Worthington Industries
- New Technology Development Award - General/Products - U.S. Well Services, LLC
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Shalewater Solutions
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Eclipse Resources Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Beemac Trucking
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Range Resources
- Water Management Company of the Year - Keystone Clearwater Solutions