Eclipse Resources Award for Drilling Excellence, Northeast 2015
Awarded to: Baker Hughes
“Their technology continues to set the market in drilling excellence. Baker demonstrated a willingness to give back to the industry they serve.”
“Baker Hughes’ entry described a significant technical innovation, the hybrid drill bit, which combines the advantages of poly-crystalline diamond bits and roller cone technologies in a single bit. Their case studies demonstrate they achieved significant cost savings for their customers using the new bit at extreme depths by improving rate of penetration and eliminating additional trips in inter-bedded formations.”
Baker Hughes – Corporate Overview
Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE: BHI) provides technology and services that enable oil and gas companies to deliver safe, affordable energy to the world. The company has been in business for more than a century and employs approximately 61,000 people in more than 80 countries. At the core of the Baker Hughes DNA is innovation in the design and construction of, and production from, oil and gas wells. Today, that technology leadership creates value by developing new ways to help customers improve well construction efficiency, integrating technology and services to develop new solutions that accelerate and optimize hydrocarbon production, and researching new ways to increase ultimate recovery. Beyond the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry, Baker Hughes serves the midstream and downstream markets with technologies and chemistries that ensure safe, reliable transmission and processing of hydrocarbons. Working interdependently with our customers and others, Baker Hughes combines inventive technology with superior service and dynamic business models to create solutions that deliver differential value.
Northeast 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Bilfinger Westcon Inc.
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - TekSolv
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Packers Plus Energy Services, Inc.
- Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Columbia Midstream Group
- Construction Company of the Year - BOND
- Consultancy of the Year - Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Eclipse Resources Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Engineering Company of the Year - ARM Group
- Future Industry Leader Award - Lauren R. Parker - Civil Environmental Consultants, Inc
- General Industry Service Award - IPC Energy Services, LLC
- Industry Leader - James E. Kriebel - Kriebel Companies
- Industry Supplier of the Year - CASCO USA
- JC Fodale Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Dominion Resources
- Law Firm of the Year - Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - Worthington Industries
- New Technology Development Award - General/Products - U.S. Well Services, LLC
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Shalewater Solutions
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Eclipse Resources Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Beemac Trucking
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Range Resources
- Water Management Company of the Year - Keystone Clearwater Solutions