Award for Excellence in Well Completion, Northeast 2015
Awarded to: Packers Plus Energy Services, Inc.
“Packers Plus is one of the foremost open hole innovators in the Northeast. Their open hole multi staged completion systems are responsible for accessing more stages and better perforation and bridge plugs as demonstrated by the great volumes of gas produced in the Marcellus Shale of the Appalachian Basin. Their environmental awareness and community giving set them apart from many other companies.”
“They have strived to be a leading supplier in their industry. ”
Packers Plus Energy Services, Inc. – Corporate Overview
Packers Plus is the innovator of open hole, multi-stage completion systems and provides solutions for technically challenging applications in horizontal, vertical, multi-lateral,
and high pressure/high temperature (HPHT) wells. By remaining focused on high-value completion technologies, Packers Plus strives to be the leading supplier of technical solutions in its field and maintains an extensive patent portfolio.
Innovation remains critical to the company’s success and dictates how business is conducted every day. Packers Plus has developed a variety of completion technologies for specific applications to adapt to changing industry demand. These technologies have enabled operators to redesign operations and procedures to increase well productivity and reduce well costs. Integrated technology groups ensure continual product improvements, placing Packers Plus at the forefront of oil and gas completions technology development. The company maintains full design and manufacturing capabilities, as well as a large Rapid Tool Development program directed at tool and system technologies to address customer needs.
Packers Plus has operations in Canada, the United States, and internationally to maintain an influential role in key markets. The company has stayed true to its roots—an innovative company with a focused niche, enabling it to be one of the best in the industry.
Northeast 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Bilfinger Westcon Inc.
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - TekSolv
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Packers Plus Energy Services, Inc.
- Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Columbia Midstream Group
- Construction Company of the Year - BOND
- Consultancy of the Year - Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Eclipse Resources Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Engineering Company of the Year - ARM Group
- Future Industry Leader Award - Lauren R. Parker - Civil Environmental Consultants, Inc
- General Industry Service Award - IPC Energy Services, LLC
- Industry Leader - James E. Kriebel - Kriebel Companies
- Industry Supplier of the Year - CASCO USA
- JC Fodale Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Dominion Resources
- Law Firm of the Year - Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - Worthington Industries
- New Technology Development Award - General/Products - U.S. Well Services, LLC
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Shalewater Solutions
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Eclipse Resources Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Beemac Trucking
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Range Resources
- Water Management Company of the Year - Keystone Clearwater Solutions