Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational, Northeast 2015
Awarded to: Bilfinger Westcon Inc.
“A newer company to Appalachia but an impressive list of accomplishments.”
“This company has an amazing safety record. They are clearly dedicated to the integration of safety into every aspect of their business. Their employee retention and client return is laudable.”
Bilfinger Westcon Inc. – Corporate Overview
Bilfinger Westcon Inc. is an Industrial General Contractor with thirty four years of experience serving the oil and gas industry. In 1981 most of the companies work was located in the oil patch in Western North Dakota. Today the company is involved in oil plays throughout the United States. This latest oil and gas boom has taken the company’s revenue into a huge growth pattern.
One of the company’s goals is to provide excellent customer service in order to retain repeat clients. The company motto, “Pride thru Performance” reflects those values. The company delivers successful projects under many types of adverse conditions including cold weather, housing shortages and remote locations. Our experience and knowledge have saved our customers valued time and money.
The company self performs civil, structural, mechanical and equipment setting along with management of key subcontractors. Safety is critical to the success of our projects. Training our employees to recognize potential hazards is an ongoing process. A Behavior Based Safety has been implemented in order to achieve our goal of “zero incidents”. The company is headquartered in North Dakota along with offices in Oskaloosa, Iowa, Piqua, OH and Canton, Oh.
Northeast 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Bilfinger Westcon Inc.
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - TekSolv
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Packers Plus Energy Services, Inc.
- Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Columbia Midstream Group
- Construction Company of the Year - BOND
- Consultancy of the Year - Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Eclipse Resources Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Engineering Company of the Year - ARM Group
- Future Industry Leader Award - Lauren R. Parker - Civil Environmental Consultants, Inc
- General Industry Service Award - IPC Energy Services, LLC
- Industry Leader - James E. Kriebel - Kriebel Companies
- Industry Supplier of the Year - CASCO USA
- JC Fodale Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Dominion Resources
- Law Firm of the Year - Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - Worthington Industries
- New Technology Development Award - General/Products - U.S. Well Services, LLC
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Shalewater Solutions
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Eclipse Resources Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Beemac Trucking
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Range Resources
- Water Management Company of the Year - Keystone Clearwater Solutions