Future Industry Leader, Northeast 2012
Awarded to: Chad Gorman, CEO - GasSearch Drilling Services
GasSearch Drilling Services Corporation and Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation would like to congratulate Chad Gorman on being named the Future Industry Leader by The Northeast Oil & Gas Awards.
This is an honor that Mr. Gorman is absolutely worthy of given his dedication to his career, his company, his employees and to the industry.
He is consistently recognized by his peers for his outstanding leadership skills which have served him well during his career path from graduating with a degree in Environmental Engineering to his appointment as CEO of GasSearch Drilling Services Corporation in late 2012.
Mr. Gorman has never been the type of individual to simply settle into a position. Instead, he continually pushes himself to accept growing responsibility in his career while still focusing on personal growth, such as his recent decision to learn a new foreign language. It is this constant pursuit of improvement that distinguishes him from his peers in the industry and marks him for excellence.
We know that Mr. Gorman will continue to accomplish great things during his ever-evolving career and are confident that he will continue to be a leader in the oil and natural gas industry.
Northeast 2012 Winners
- Construction Company of the Year - West Penn Energy Services
- Consultancy of the Year - ARM Group
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year - Chesapeake Energy Corporation
- Drilling & Well Services Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- E&P Company of the Year - Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Thrasher Engineering, Inc
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Future Industry Leader - Chad Gorman, CEO - GasSearch Drilling Services
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Industry Leader - Tom Lopus
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Total Equipment Company
- Insurance Provider of the Year - Aon Corporation
- Law Firm of the Year - K&L Gates LLP
- Manufacturer of the Year - Forum Energy Technologies
- Midstream Company of the Year - Williams
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Drill Baby Drill Staffing
- Transaction of the Year - Williams
- Trucking Company of the Year - Schneider National
- Water Management Company of the Year - Tetra Technologies, Inc