New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products, Midcontinent 2014
Awarded to: Energy Recovery, Inc.
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“The ‘IsoGen’ and ‘IsoBoost’ systems appear to be great products to reuse pressure energy to improve efficiency and profitability in a process that is already necessary in the oil and gas industry. The products can be utilized to meet stricter environmental regulations whilst providing the client a quick payout if utilized in the right application. Provided good case studies showing.”
“Waste-to-energy technology is very innovative that has the capability of providing more efficient use of energy during operations. The technology helps decreasing environmental footprint while providing high savings in energy costs.”
Energy Recovery, Inc. – Corporate Overview
Energy Recovery (NASDAQ: ERII) develops award-winning, industry-leading energy recovery solutions that offer innovative approaches to global industrial challenges and the planet. Our solutions transform industrial fluid flows and pressure cycles into reusable energy, using advanced technologies that adapt to the oil & gas, chemical water, and water industries; making it possible to harness energy from almost any high-pressure fluid process. Through collaboration with industry, Energy Recovery is committed to innovation to make industrial processes more efficient, profitable and environmentally cleaner. With over 15,000 energy recovery solutions installed worldwide, Energy Recovery sets the standard for engineering excellence, cost savings, and technical services to clients across the globe. Year after year, the company’s clean technologies continue to save clients over $1.4 Billion (USD). Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, Energy Recovery has offices in Madrid, Shanghai, and Dubai.
Midcontinent 2014 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Scientific Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Access Midstream
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - FTS International
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Packers Plus
- Company of the Year - Chaparral Energy
- Construction Company of the Year - Willbros
- Consultancy Company of the Year - Cinco Energy Management Group
- Engineering Company of the Year - Spartan Engineering
- Future Industry Leader - Josh Kaylor - Waste Management, Inc.
- General Industry Service Award - Prometheus Energy
- Industry Leader - William F. (Bill) Ward - Superior Pipeline Company
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Well Checked Systems International
- Kenworth Trucks Trucking Company of the Year - Hearn Trucking, LLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - ABB
- Midstream Company of the Year - EnLink Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Halliburton
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Breitburn Energy Partners L.P.
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Scott Environmental Services, Inc.
- Water Management Company of the Year - Rockwater Energy Solutions