Kenworth Trucks Trucking Company of the Year, Midcontinent 2014
Awarded to: Hearn Trucking, LLC
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Commitment to safety while delivering the product on time, educating others about safety and logistics, and strong retention (over 75% of employees have worked there for 5+ years) set them apart from others.”
“A great family company that provides sprawling trucking services to the industry. Hearn Trucking keeps its staff and its clients happy and was awarded for its efforts last year.”
Hearn Trucking, LLC – Corporate Overview
Hearn Trucking LLC was started in Weatherford, Texas in 1987 from the humble beginnings of only 1 tractor and 1 trailer. Our culture was born from strong ethics, morals and good old fashioned values of honesty and hard work. The founder Jack Hearn Jr is involved in our daily operations and continues to direct us with his vision for the future, while nurturing our family of employees. Our employee retention rate is extraordinary, and our sense of family pride shows.
The company has experienced healthy growth in the last 26 years and now operates over 150 units daily, is authorized to operate in all 48 states, and enjoys a reputation for excellent service. Our team works closely together in order to monitor, maintain, and manage efficient operations that in turn ensure that our customer’s delivery schedule and safety expectations are met or exceeded every day, on every job. We believe that outstanding customer service builds strategic partnerships with our customers no matter how big or small, and we continually strive to earn their trust with every business opportunity. We simply treat our customers like we would want to be treated, tell the truth, and always keep our word.
Midcontinent 2014 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Scientific Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Access Midstream
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - FTS International
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Packers Plus
- Company of the Year - Chaparral Energy
- Construction Company of the Year - Willbros
- Consultancy Company of the Year - Cinco Energy Management Group
- Engineering Company of the Year - Spartan Engineering
- Future Industry Leader - Josh Kaylor - Waste Management, Inc.
- General Industry Service Award - Prometheus Energy
- Industry Leader - William F. (Bill) Ward - Superior Pipeline Company
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Well Checked Systems International
- Kenworth Trucks Trucking Company of the Year - Hearn Trucking, LLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - ABB
- Midstream Company of the Year - EnLink Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Halliburton
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Breitburn Energy Partners L.P.
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Scott Environmental Services, Inc.
- Water Management Company of the Year - Rockwater Energy Solutions