Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility, Midcontinent 2014
Awarded to: Access Midstream
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Access Midstream excelled at providing services and funds to the communities in which it operates that were clearly intended to, and should, yield long-range and lasting benefits to those communities.”
“Access has shown a great and clear commitment to the local communities and offered generous donations in a time of need. A great example of what these awards stand for.”
Access Midstream – Corporate Overview
Access Midstream is proud to operate in the nation’s leading unconventional basins. Access is one of the largest midstream companies in the United States with processing and treating facilities, and more than 6,400 miles of natural gas pipelines in nine states, including more than 2,200 miles in Oklahoma.
Access moves an average 3.8 billion cubic feet of gas per day, making it the nation’s leading gathering and processing master limited partnership. We are focused on providing high-quality service to our customers, revenue to our unit holders, a best-in-class workplace for our employees, and exemplary stewardship of our communities and the environment.
Access has an exemplary safety record and in 2013 celebrated a fifth consecutive year with no lost-time injuries. Our Oklahoma field offices have a 2013 Total Recordable Incident Rate of 0. In fact, Since January 1, 2009, Oklahoma field employees have worked a total of more than 730,000 hours without a lost-time incident.
We embrace industry-leading operational practices when it comes to water use, air quality and waste management, and require our contractors and vendors to comply with these same high standards.
Access, a member of the Williams Companies family, is proud to be headquartered in the Mid-Continent region.
Midcontinent 2014 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Scientific Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Access Midstream
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - FTS International
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Packers Plus
- Company of the Year - Chaparral Energy
- Construction Company of the Year - Willbros
- Consultancy Company of the Year - Cinco Energy Management Group
- Engineering Company of the Year - Spartan Engineering
- Future Industry Leader - Josh Kaylor - Waste Management, Inc.
- General Industry Service Award - Prometheus Energy
- Industry Leader - William F. (Bill) Ward - Superior Pipeline Company
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Well Checked Systems International
- Kenworth Trucks Trucking Company of the Year - Hearn Trucking, LLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - ABB
- Midstream Company of the Year - EnLink Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Halliburton
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Breitburn Energy Partners L.P.
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Scott Environmental Services, Inc.
- Water Management Company of the Year - Rockwater Energy Solutions