Well Completion Company of the Year, Midcontinent 2013
Awarded to: C&J Energy Services
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Provide a range of complementary completion services and dedicated to continual improvement in quality, health & safety, environmental, training, and transportation with the goal of excellence.”
“C&J has modified its internal management structure to promote sustainable improvements on the HSE front by placing HSE in the operations group. Their innovative RCA program demonstrates that the company is determined to identify problems and prioritize corrective actions.”
C&J Energy Services – Corporate Overview
C&J Energy Services was founded in 1997 and the company soon established itself as a premium provider of hydraulic fracturing and coiled tubing services. In 2011 we became a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CJES. That same year we acquired Total Equipment And Service, our primary equipment supplier, thus adding extensive manufacturing capability to our offerings. In 2012 we acquired Casedhole Solutions, a premium provider of perforating, pipe recovery, wireline logging, pressure pumping and other related services.
We have invested heavily in designing distinct systems that optimize performance and returns for our customers on the most complex projects.
We operate modern high-specification equipment and provide our services in conjunction with both conventional and unconventional well completions, as well as workover and stimulation operations for existing wells.
Our customers value the experience, technical expertise, high level of customer service and demonstrated operational efficiencies that we bring to projects.
For more information about C&J Energy Services and the premium completion and intervention services we have to offer, visit www.cjenergy.com.
Midcontinent 2013 Winners
- Drilling Company of the Year - Precision Drilling Corporation
- E&P Company of the Year - Continental Resources
- Engineering Company of the Year - Willbros Group, Inc.
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - Preferred Sands
- Future Industry Leader - Michael Sloan - Canyon Oilfield Services
- General Industry Service Award - Best Well Services, LLC
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Honeywell
- Industry Leader - J. Mike Stice - CEO, Access Midstream
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Light Tower Rentals, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Emerson Process Managements' Remote Automation Solutions
- Midstream Company of the Year - PVR Partners, L.P.
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc.
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Progressive GE
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
- Trucking Company of the Year - Hearn Trucking, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - Fidelity National Environmental Solutions
- Well Completion Company of the Year - C&J Energy Services