Trucking Company of the Year, Midcontinent 2013
Awarded to: Hearn Trucking, LLC
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“With good public outreach and a team approach to safety Hearn enjoys educating people in the industry about concerns such as dust control and safety.”
“The company began with one single truck and has grown the company to a fleet of over 100. Seventy five percent of the companies employees have been with the company for more than five years.”
Hearn Trucking, LLC – Corporate Overview
Hearn Trucking LLC was started in Weatherford, Texas in 1987 from the humble beginnings of only 1 tractor and 1 trailer. Our culture was born from strong ethics, morals and good old fashioned values of honesty and hard work. The founder Jack Hearn Jr is involved in our daily operations and continues to direct us with his vision for the future, while nurturing our family of employees. Our employee retention rate is extraordinary, and our sense of family pride shows.
The company has experienced healthy growth in the last 26 years and now operates over 100 units daily, is authorized to operate in all 48 states, and enjoys a reputation for excellent service. Our team works closely together in order to monitor, maintain, and manage efficient operations that in turn ensure that our customer’s delivery schedule and safety expectations are met or exceeded every day, on every job. We believe that outstanding customer service builds strategic partnerships with our customers no matter how big or small, and we continually strive to earn their trust with every business opportunity. We simply treat our customers like we would want to be treated, tell the truth, and always keep our word.
Midcontinent 2013 Winners
- Drilling Company of the Year - Precision Drilling Corporation
- E&P Company of the Year - Continental Resources
- Engineering Company of the Year - Willbros Group, Inc.
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - Preferred Sands
- Future Industry Leader - Michael Sloan - Canyon Oilfield Services
- General Industry Service Award - Best Well Services, LLC
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Honeywell
- Industry Leader - J. Mike Stice - CEO, Access Midstream
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Light Tower Rentals, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Emerson Process Managements' Remote Automation Solutions
- Midstream Company of the Year - PVR Partners, L.P.
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc.
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Progressive GE
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
- Trucking Company of the Year - Hearn Trucking, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - Fidelity National Environmental Solutions
- Well Completion Company of the Year - C&J Energy Services