Industry Leader, Midcontinent 2013
Awarded to: J. Mike Stice - CEO, Access Midstream
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“An inspirational business leader, respected and praised by his colleagues. Refreshing to see how he drives HSE from the very top.”
“Impressive track record of achievements around the globe. Clearly done a fantastic job with Access Midstream over the last couple of years. A deserved Industry Leader recognised by peers and co-workers.”
Access Midstream – Corporate Overview
Access Midstream is proud to headquarter in Oklahoma and operate in the nation’s leading unconventional basins. We are one of the largest midstream companies in the United States with processing and treating facilities, and more than 6,300 miles of natural gas pipelines in 12 states.
Access moves an average 3.6 billion cubic feet of gas per day, making it the nation’s leading gathering and processing master limited partnership.
Access is known for its careful stewardship of the communities in which we live and work. Through the company’s Access in Action initiative, employees have spent thousands of hours volunteering in the communities in which we live and work. While each Access employee is awarded eight hours of company time to volunteer each year, Oklahoma employees were given an additional eight hours in 2013 to assist with tornado relief and recovery efforts.
We’re firm believers that our people are the key to our success, and we take pride in recruiting the best talent available for every facet of our business. We’ve developed an environment that offers real opportunity, achievement and advancement. Our culture fosters a spirit of pride, accomplishment and camaraderie that makes Access a great place to work.
Midcontinent 2013 Winners
- Drilling Company of the Year - Precision Drilling Corporation
- E&P Company of the Year - Continental Resources
- Engineering Company of the Year - Willbros Group, Inc.
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - Preferred Sands
- Future Industry Leader - Michael Sloan - Canyon Oilfield Services
- General Industry Service Award - Best Well Services, LLC
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Honeywell
- Industry Leader - J. Mike Stice - CEO, Access Midstream
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Light Tower Rentals, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Emerson Process Managements' Remote Automation Solutions
- Midstream Company of the Year - PVR Partners, L.P.
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc.
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Progressive GE
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
- Trucking Company of the Year - Hearn Trucking, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - Fidelity National Environmental Solutions
- Well Completion Company of the Year - C&J Energy Services