General Industry Service Award, Midcontinent 2013
Awarded to: Best Well Services, LLC
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“An impressively diverse range of services and excellent growth over a short period.”
“Taking great steps in HSE to meet the demands of Tier 1 oil and gas companies.”
Best Well Services, LLC – Corporate Overview
Best Well Services, LLC (BWS) is a rapidly growing oilfield service provider based in the Mid-Continent Region. BWS was formed on July 1, 2007 with the purchase of two roustabout trucks and employing four men. Today, we have six locations with over 250 employees, providing a vast amount of oilfield services. Leading this great team are Tim Cargile, Chief Executive Officer; Doug Janes, Chief Financial Officer; and Tony McKaig, President. I guess you could say that our “secret weapon” is Tony McKaig. He has vast experience in the energy sector and is quite knowledgeable in all aspects of the industry. We also have great leadership with individuals that are dedicated to our goal of being the best service company in the industry. BWS provides a wide array of services to our many customers including well site construction, water transfer, workover rigs, pitlining, cable shop, fabrication shop, spooling & banding, acidizing & pump trucks, roustabouts, lease maintenance and transportation (including drilling rig, heavy haul, hot shot and water). With our Oklahoma locations in Prague, Stillwater, Medford, Red Rock, our headquarters in Tulsa, and our newest yard in Chickasha, we are able to service the well throughout its entire life span… from completion to plugging.
Midcontinent 2013 Winners
- Drilling Company of the Year - Precision Drilling Corporation
- E&P Company of the Year - Continental Resources
- Engineering Company of the Year - Willbros Group, Inc.
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - Preferred Sands
- Future Industry Leader - Michael Sloan - Canyon Oilfield Services
- General Industry Service Award - Best Well Services, LLC
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Honeywell
- Industry Leader - J. Mike Stice - CEO, Access Midstream
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Light Tower Rentals, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Emerson Process Managements' Remote Automation Solutions
- Midstream Company of the Year - PVR Partners, L.P.
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc.
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Progressive GE
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
- Trucking Company of the Year - Hearn Trucking, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - Fidelity National Environmental Solutions
- Well Completion Company of the Year - C&J Energy Services