Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion, Texas 2016
Awarded to: C&J Energy Services
“The development of Lateral Science has been used in 131 wells over a 12-month period since it’s launch in 2015 in Texas alone. Advancements that allow operators to improve their understanding of data to improve efficiency and reduce costs are always going to be a winner.”
“Being able to innovate through tough times sets apart the men from the boys, hats off to them for achieving this.”
C&J Energy Services – Corporate Overview
C&J Energy Services is a leading provider of well construction, well completions and well services to the oil and gas industry.
As one of the largest completion and production services companies in North America, C&J provides a suite of services for the entire life cycle of the well, including cementing; directional drilling; fracturing; coiled tubing; wireline; rig services; fluids management; and numerous complementary services. As part of our ongoing strategic initiatives and vertical integration efforts, we are in the process of developing field-driven technological solutions and innovative products used in the oilfield services industry. Our full suite of well services and complementary special services are essential to enhancing and maintaining production over the life of the well. Our fluids management services boast the largest fluids services fleet in the U.S., and our fleet of workover rigs makes C&J the second largest well servicing provider in the U.S.
C&J operates in all major North American onshore basins with facilities across the United States and Western Canada. C&J also has an office in the Middle East and is in the process of establishing an operational presence in key countries in the region. For additional information about C&J, please visit www.cjenergy.com.
Texas 2016 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Total Safety
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Product - Enviro Vat
- Construction Company of the Year - Repcon, Inc.
- Consultancy of the Year - Applied Consultants
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, LLC
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Sandbags, LLC
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - C&J Energy Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- Manufacturer of the Year - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- Midstream Company of the Year - Enbridge Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Blackhawk Specialty Tolls, LLC
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - ENSERVCO Corporation
- PR Newswire Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Apache Corporation
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Airswift
- The Global Edge Consultants Future Industry Leader - Shawn R. Hailey - Line Quest, LLC
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Noble Energy
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - GM Oilfield & Trucking Services, LLC
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Sand X
- Water Management Company of the Year - APATEQ
- Workforce Housing Provider of the Year - Eagle Ford Shale Housing