New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products, Gulf Coast 2013
Awarded to: Select Energy Services
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Chosen for developing the Aquaview technology used for hydrographic mapping of pits, tanks in real time.”
“AquaviewTM is a tremendous advancement in the handling and analytical analysis of the complete water usage process involved in shale development. They have delivered a product that adds efficiency to the operations and provides for real-time data accessibility.”
Select Energy Services – Corporate Overview
Today, Select Energy Services is headquartered in Houston, Texas and has grown to become a company with over $800 million in revenues and nearly 5,000 employees. We provide services to more than 400 customers in every major shale play throughout the United States and Canada. We deliver innovative and efficient end-to-end water solutions to oilfield operators.
At Select Energy Services, we’re dedicated to providing our customers with an arsenal of efficient and environmentally conscious water solutions to service the full life cycle of the well. We accomplish this through the unique capabilities of our three business units – Water Solutions, Fluid Handling, and Well Testing. Select Energy Services is geographically positioned to provide customized solutions to the unique requirements of every basin.
Select’s robust range of services provide our customers with one source to keep their operations moving and on time—and more importantly, allow them to focus on their objectives and do what they do best. At Select Energy Services, we pride ourselves in being a trusted partner that offers comprehensive approaches for more convenience and better results.
Finally, we at Select Energy Services believe our true value lies within the hard work, proven experience, safety and customer-centric solutions we are able to bring to each and every job or project.
Gulf Coast 2013 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Orion Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship by a Service Provider - Green Energy Oilfield Services, LLC
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Newpark Mats & Integrated Services
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety Operational - Dresser-Rand
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Sun Coast Resources, Inc.
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- E&P Company of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Gulf Interstate Engineering
- General Industry Service Award - Eagleford Shale Housing
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - Dupré Logistics, LLC
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Supreme Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Manufacturer of the Year - HexArmor
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Select Energy Services
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - The Global Edge Consultants
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - Preferred Technology
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1billion - Crestwood Midstream Partners LP
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1billion - Contango Oil & Gas Company
- The Preferred Technology Award for Excellence in Well Completion - C&J Energy Services
- The Progressive Energy & Natural Resources Industry Leader - Larry O'Donnell - Rockwater Energy Solutions
- The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader - Stephen Morgan - TransTex Hunter, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - Rockwater Energy Solutions