Award for Excellence in Health & Safety Operational, Gulf Coast 2013
Awarded to: Dresser-Rand
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Employees are empowered by Dresser Rand’s working culture and vision. This is reflected in their notable award achievements to-date. Keep up the good work!“
“Comprehensive policies and procedures to ensure the safety culture of the business continues. This is shown by the 28% reduction in TRIR through 2012 and that trend appearing to continue until the point of submittal for the awards. A zero injury culture is hard to achieve and a by-product of operational excellence. Clearly, Dresser Rand are on the right track to achieve their goals.”
Dresser-Rand – Corporate Overview
Dresser-Rand is among the largest suppliers of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for the worldwide energy infrastructure, including oil, gas, petrochemical, power generation, and process industries. Our high-speed rotating equipment is also supplied to the environmental market space within energy infrastructure.
These products—centrifugal and reciprocating gas compressors, gas and steam turbines, gas expanders, gas and diesel engines, and associated control panels—are used in oil and gas production, high-pressure field injection and oil recovery, gas liquefaction, gas transmission, refinery processes, natural gas processing, petrochemical production, general industry (including paper, steel, sugar, and distributed power), power generation, and military applications.
Our custom-engineered products are also used in other advanced applications in the environmental markets we serve, including, among others, hot gas turbo-expanders for energy recovery in refineries; co- and tri-generation combined heat and power (CHP) packages for institutional and other clients; and a large number of steam turbine applications to generate power using steam produced by recovering exhaust heat from a multitude of sources.
Our worldwide client base consists of oil and gas producers and distributors, national oil companies (NOC), and chemical and industrial companies in more than 150 countries.
Gulf Coast 2013 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Orion Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship by a Service Provider - Green Energy Oilfield Services, LLC
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Newpark Mats & Integrated Services
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety Operational - Dresser-Rand
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Sun Coast Resources, Inc.
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- E&P Company of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Gulf Interstate Engineering
- General Industry Service Award - Eagleford Shale Housing
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - Dupré Logistics, LLC
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Supreme Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Manufacturer of the Year - HexArmor
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Select Energy Services
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - The Global Edge Consultants
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - Preferred Technology
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1billion - Crestwood Midstream Partners LP
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1billion - Contango Oil & Gas Company
- The Preferred Technology Award for Excellence in Well Completion - C&J Energy Services
- The Progressive Energy & Natural Resources Industry Leader - Larry O'Donnell - Rockwater Energy Solutions
- The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader - Stephen Morgan - TransTex Hunter, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - Rockwater Energy Solutions