Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship by a Service Provider, Gulf Coast 2013
Awarded to: Green Energy Oilfield Services, LLC
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Cutting edge leader in oilfield service, company powered on LNG versus diesel. The initial capital investment to convert the fleet is substantial but the resulting long-term financial gain looks very promising. The environmental impact of this conversion is meaningful.”
“Green Energy Oilfield Services is a Fairfield, TX, based service company who services the Gulf Coast and East Texas areas. They have replaced their trucks and equipment with a fleet of new trucks and Equipment such as pumps that are powered by LNG. Not only is LNG a cleaner source of power but the company is enjoying a lowered operating cost of approximately $2/gal equivalent to diesel.”
Green Energy Oilfield Services, LLC – Corporate Overview
Green Energy Oilfield Services is a new company founded in late 2011 and headquartered in Fairfield, Texas. The Company is Texas owned and operated. Our employees represent decades of experience in oilfield based services.
In December of 2011 Green Energy Oilfield Services broke ground on a 14,000 square foot state of the art facility as a base for our corporate offices and our Fairfield truck and frac tank yard. In 2012, the Company expanded to its current five yard system.
With a fleet of 84 model 388 Peterbilt tractors fueled by GREEN alternative fuels, our Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) fleet is the first of its kind to provide oilfield services on this scale. Green Energy Oilfield Services’ commitment to alternative fuels, fuels generated here in America, allows us to do our part to lessen our country’s dependency on foreign energy sources. Our vacuum truck fleet is augmented by over 400 new Dragon frac tanks. We can safely say that our equipment is of top quality, as are our employees.
Green Energy Oilfield Services’ dedication to our employees and our customers is unequaled in the industry. We take pride in giving our employees the best equipment, tools, and training available. By doing so we ensure that all of our customer’s needs are met both efficiently and economically.
Gulf Coast 2013 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Orion Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship by a Service Provider - Green Energy Oilfield Services, LLC
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Newpark Mats & Integrated Services
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety Operational - Dresser-Rand
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Sun Coast Resources, Inc.
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- E&P Company of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Gulf Interstate Engineering
- General Industry Service Award - Eagleford Shale Housing
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - Dupré Logistics, LLC
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Supreme Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Manufacturer of the Year - HexArmor
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Select Energy Services
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - The Global Edge Consultants
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - Preferred Technology
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1billion - Crestwood Midstream Partners LP
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1billion - Contango Oil & Gas Company
- The Preferred Technology Award for Excellence in Well Completion - C&J Energy Services
- The Progressive Energy & Natural Resources Industry Leader - Larry O'Donnell - Rockwater Energy Solutions
- The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader - Stephen Morgan - TransTex Hunter, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - Rockwater Energy Solutions