Trucking Company of the Year, Gulf Coast 2012
Awarded to: Gold Spur Trucking
Gold Spur Trucking is a leading North American fluid logistics and dedicated fleet services provider supporting oil and gas exploration and production activities in Texas and North Dakota. The Company focuses on logistics services for crude oil for blue chip E&P companies located within the Company’s operating footprint. The Company is headquartered in Universal City (San Antonio), Texas.
Historically, the Company has primarily focused on water logistics, but with the acquisition of new key customers in additional E&P basins, the Company has turned its growth focus toward crude oil logistics. The Company’s unique approach to fluid logistics, which includes the use of a proprietary technology infrastructure to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of Gold Spur’s operations, has provided the Company with the ability to handle mission-critical services for its customers.
Gold Spur prides itself on exceptional customer service and a continued commitment to meeting its customers’ needs. Gold Spur employs 250 with a fleet of 110 company-owned trucks & 150 tankers.
Vision, resourcefulness, commitment, integrity and many hard-working, loyal employees have all been integral in building a truly successful business. Gold Spur Trucking continues to grow and meet head on whatever logistical or customer challenge is placed in front of them.
Gulf Coast 2012 Winners
- Consultancy of the Year - Navigant Consulting
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Drilling & Well Services Company of the Year - C&J Energy Services, Inc.
- E&P Company of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Strategy Engineering and Consulting
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - R360 Environmental Solutions
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Industrial Scientific Corporation
- Industry Leader - Gary C. Evans - Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Sulzer
- Insurance Provider of the Year - Aon Corporation
- Law Firm of the Year - Baker Botts L.L.P.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Enviro Voraxial® Technology, Inc.
- Midstream Company of the Year - Williams
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - NES Global Talent
- Terminal of the Year - CRU Logistics, L.L.C.
- Transaction of the Year - EP Energy
- Trucking Company of the Year - Gold Spur Trucking
- Water Management Company of the Year - AbTech Industries, Inc.