Consultancy of the Year, Gulf Coast 2012
Awarded to: Navigant Consulting
Navigant (NYSE: NCI) is a specialized, international consulting firm combining deep industry expertise and integrated solutions to assist companies and their legal counsel in enhancing stakeholder value, improving operations, and addressing conflict, performance and risk related challenges. The Company focuses on industries undergoing substantial regulatory or structural change, including the energy industry.
Navigant’s Energy Practice includes more than 350 experts focused on issues across the entire energy value chain including natural and unconventional gas, renewables, climate change, energy efficiency, demand response, emerging technologies, generation, resource procurement, transmission, markets, performance improvement, fuel sourcing, rates and regulation.
Navigant’s natural gas and liquefied natural gas experts provide clients with insight into energy business strategies, project transactions, financing, operations, trading and marketing. Our global perspective uniquely positions us to provide both domestic and international expertise in strategy and planning, market analysis, regulatory advisory, commercial negotiation and independent due diligence.
The North American Natural Gas Supply Assessment, released in July 2008, established Navigant as the leader in the area of natural gas shale and unconventional gas in North America. In mid-2010, Cheniere Energy engaged Navigant to provide an analysis that would be used by Cheniere for its ground-breaking application to the DOE for approval to export of LNG from Cheniere’s Sabine Pass LNG export project in Texas.
Gulf Coast 2012 Winners
- Consultancy of the Year - Navigant Consulting
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Drilling & Well Services Company of the Year - C&J Energy Services, Inc.
- E&P Company of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Strategy Engineering and Consulting
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - R360 Environmental Solutions
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Industrial Scientific Corporation
- Industry Leader - Gary C. Evans - Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Sulzer
- Insurance Provider of the Year - Aon Corporation
- Law Firm of the Year - Baker Botts L.L.P.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Enviro Voraxial® Technology, Inc.
- Midstream Company of the Year - Williams
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - NES Global Talent
- Terminal of the Year - CRU Logistics, L.L.C.
- Transaction of the Year - EP Energy
- Trucking Company of the Year - Gold Spur Trucking
- Water Management Company of the Year - AbTech Industries, Inc.