Water Management Company of the Year, Canada 2015
Awarded to: Integrated Sustainability
“Comprehensive and detailed submission that excellently underpins the contributions of the company to the industry, their clients, and overall, water management best practices.”
“I found the case study analysis particularly interesting and insightful. Significant successful projects across Canada deserve the recognition.”
Integrated Sustainability – Corporate Overview
Integrated Sustainability is a consulting and engineering services provider specializing in the life cycle of water. Integrated Sustainability’s project teams have award-winning experience in Alberta and BC, and several senior technical specialists with experience in International Water. The company also plays an active role in industry associations and government policy development. Our passion for water drives us to work with industry to provide thought leadership on regional collaboration, operational best practices, and technology innovation. What makes Integrated Sustainability different is how it was conceived from the start as a balanced team of consultants, scientists and engineers, none of which dominate our corporate culture or project execution approach. We have built an agile, motivated, integrated and water focused team that collaborates and innovates throughout the lifecycle of all types of water projects. What this means in practice to our customers is better and more sustainable outcomes when these usually disjointed project phases are conceptualized, planned, and achieved by the same team working to the same project goals in a joint effort. It means enhanced accountability all the way through the project. It means a single provider for an entire water portfolio.
Our capabilities include:
• Water Resources & Management
• Water Containment and Conveyance Infrastructure • Regulatory and Environmental
• Water Treatment
• Wastewater Treatment
• Waste Management
• Geospatial & GIS
Canada 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Maxxam Analytics
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - IPAC Services Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Aware360
- Construction Company of the Year - IPAC Services Corporation
- Consultancy of the Year - Big Guns Energy Services (BGES)
- Engineering Company of the Year - UniversalPegasus International
- Future Industry Leader Award - James Armstrong - Nexen Energy ULC
- General Industry Service Award - CEDA
- Industry Leader - Quinn Holtby - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Britespan Building Systems, Inc.
- Kerr Pumps and FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Tenaris
- New Technology Development Award - Product - Blue Spark Energy Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software - Enersight
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Risk Management Company of the Year - Gallagher Energy Risk Services
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Repsol
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Seven Generations Energy Ltd.
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - PVT Performance Vac & Tank Services Ltd.
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - McMillan-McGee Corp
- Water Management Company of the Year - Integrated Sustainability
- Workforce Housing Provider of the Year - Redrock Camps