Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year, Canada 2015
Awarded to: Seven Generations Energy Ltd.
“7 Generations Energy have developed a skilled technical and commercial team to deliver value for shareholders. They are in a position to develop their long term strategy in the Kawca area of Alberta where they hold significant acreage. They have also shown record growth between the last quarter of 2013 and 2014.”
“Significant detail provided on their impressive financial growth but also on the company’s application and development of many new technologies that drive both cost reductions and operational efficiencies. Their commitments to the environment, their staff and to the communities in which they operate are clear and well defined.”
Seven Generations Energy Ltd. – Corporate Overview
Seven Generations Energy Ltd. is an independent, publicly-traded energy company focused on the acquisition, development and value optimization of high-quality tight resource plays. Seven Generations differentiates itself through core attributes: the quality of its liquids-rich asset, large resource size, desirable location and market access, a high degree of operational control, proven and innovative technical execution and unique operating approaches.Seven Generations has established the economic viability of its early-stage, multi-decade core development – the Kakwa River Project – a large-scale, tight, liquids-rich natural gas property. It is located on the company’s 440,000 net acres across the Montney formation, about 100 kilometres south of the company’s operations headquarters in Grande Prairie, in northwest Alberta.
Seven Generations employs long-reach, horizontal drilling to produce low-supply cost reserves of natural gas, condensate and natural gas liquids. In alignment with its code of conduct, Seven Generations differentiates itself by supporting an open and competitive business environment where only those who best serve their stakeholders can expect the support required to survive for the longer term. With corporate headquarters in Calgary, Seven Generations shares trade on the TSX under the symbol VII.
Canada 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Maxxam Analytics
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - IPAC Services Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Aware360
- Construction Company of the Year - IPAC Services Corporation
- Consultancy of the Year - Big Guns Energy Services (BGES)
- Engineering Company of the Year - UniversalPegasus International
- Future Industry Leader Award - James Armstrong - Nexen Energy ULC
- General Industry Service Award - CEDA
- Industry Leader - Quinn Holtby - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Britespan Building Systems, Inc.
- Kerr Pumps and FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Tenaris
- New Technology Development Award - Product - Blue Spark Energy Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software - Enersight
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Risk Management Company of the Year - Gallagher Energy Risk Services
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Repsol
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Seven Generations Energy Ltd.
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - PVT Performance Vac & Tank Services Ltd.
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - McMillan-McGee Corp
- Water Management Company of the Year - Integrated Sustainability
- Workforce Housing Provider of the Year - Redrock Camps