Manufacturer of the Year, Canada 2015
Awarded to: Tenaris
“Tenaris provide an integral product to the industry. Their commitment to developing and maintaining their position whilst contributing positively to their communities and their staff is outstanding.”
“The company presents itself as a company that does everything right. Love the Tenaris University idea. We see this a lot in the tech companies ~ seeing it in an oil and gas company really makes sense. The commitment to innovation is appropriately placed, with innovation being used to reduce costs and also improve the quality of products for the customer.”
Tenaris – Corporate Overview
Tenaris is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. Tenaris employees around the world are committed to continuous improvement by sharing knowledge across a single global organization.
For nearly 15 years, Tenaris has provided the Canadian oil and gas market with domestic manufacturing of seamless and electric resistance welded (ERW) steel pipes, as well as premium connection and accessory threading services, field services and logistic service centres. The capacity for innovation and specialization of products and services, optimizing and integrating resources at a global level, enable Tenaris to maintain our competitive position in national and global markets. In Canada, we have operations or service locations in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario; and Calgary, Fort McMurray, Red Deer and Nisku, Alberta.
Canada 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Maxxam Analytics
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - IPAC Services Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Aware360
- Construction Company of the Year - IPAC Services Corporation
- Consultancy of the Year - Big Guns Energy Services (BGES)
- Engineering Company of the Year - UniversalPegasus International
- Future Industry Leader Award - James Armstrong - Nexen Energy ULC
- General Industry Service Award - CEDA
- Industry Leader - Quinn Holtby - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Britespan Building Systems, Inc.
- Kerr Pumps and FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Tenaris
- New Technology Development Award - Product - Blue Spark Energy Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software - Enersight
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Risk Management Company of the Year - Gallagher Energy Risk Services
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Repsol
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Seven Generations Energy Ltd.
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - PVT Performance Vac & Tank Services Ltd.
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - McMillan-McGee Corp
- Water Management Company of the Year - Integrated Sustainability
- Workforce Housing Provider of the Year - Redrock Camps