Industry Supplier of the Year, Canada 2015
Awarded to: Britespan Building Systems, Inc.
“All weather, all-purpose building solution that is highly modular or permanent. Versatile in their nature and quick to construct, these systems are useful for the industry.”
“Innovative technology provides company and clients with a cost and quality advantage. Scalability is built into the product so that a building requirement can easily be plugged into virtually any industry. Attention to detail. We take our buildings for granted, however Britespan incorporates features into the design to enhance the quality and comfort of the buildings, for example lighting, floor structure and so on. The company is responsive to the market by being strategic with inventory. This facilitates a quick turnaround and may even represent cost savings.”
Britespan Building Systems, Inc. – Corporate Overview
Britespan Building Systems Inc. offers steel framed, fabric covered buildings, as temporary, permanent and portable solutions for every industry and application, including vehicle and equipment storage, warehousing, and even employee offices and housing. Your building is a major investment and you take it seriously; so do we. Our vision is not just about buildings, it’s about providing innovative building solutions.
￼￼Our buildings provide ample height and extraordinary clearance for access, ease of movement, and loading and handling. Britespan buildings are pre-engineered in clearspan widths up to 160 feet wide and can be manufactured to any length, with post-fabrication hot dip galvanized trusses for superior rust protection. The thermally non-conductive properties of our covers ensure a warmer interior during cold months and a cooler interior during hot months. Natural ventilation and abundant sunlight dispersed through the building eliminates moisture, and creates a safe, shadow free working environment. Our buildings can be installed quickly, even in remote areas. As an industry leader, we have constructed thousands of buildings and can assist with your building project from start to finish.
Canada 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Maxxam Analytics
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - IPAC Services Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Aware360
- Construction Company of the Year - IPAC Services Corporation
- Consultancy of the Year - Big Guns Energy Services (BGES)
- Engineering Company of the Year - UniversalPegasus International
- Future Industry Leader Award - James Armstrong - Nexen Energy ULC
- General Industry Service Award - CEDA
- Industry Leader - Quinn Holtby - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Britespan Building Systems, Inc.
- Kerr Pumps and FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Tenaris
- New Technology Development Award - Product - Blue Spark Energy Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software - Enersight
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Risk Management Company of the Year - Gallagher Energy Risk Services
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Repsol
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Seven Generations Energy Ltd.
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - PVT Performance Vac & Tank Services Ltd.
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - McMillan-McGee Corp
- Water Management Company of the Year - Integrated Sustainability
- Workforce Housing Provider of the Year - Redrock Camps