Kerr Pumps and FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion, Canada 2015
Awarded to: Calfrac Well Services
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Superior HS&E performance year in and year out especially considering the number of employees working in the field at any particular time.”
“The quality of Calfrac’s assets and chemistry is fundamental to the viability of a long-life, specialized oilfield service company that serves a global market. Hydraulic fracturing operations are constantly improving through advances in technology, which are intended to translate into capital efficiencies and enhanced well productivity and reserves for Calfrac’s customers. The impact of technology in delivering value-added solutions begins in Calfrac’s own operations with the ability to share ideas and best practices, support regional and global customers, improve productivity, increase efficiency, reduce environmental impact and drive continuing growth. Calfrac is committed to continuing to invest in technology and engineering to maintain its leading market position and serve its customers in innovative and effective ways.”
Calfrac Well Services – Corporate Overview
Calfrac is a leading independent global provider of specialized oilfield services with headquarters in Calgary, Canada. The Company operates in western Canada, the United States, Russia, Argentina and Mexico. Calfrac’s services include pressure pumping, coiled tubing, cementing and other well stimulation services which are designed to help increase the production of oil and natural gas.
Calfrac has established itself as a key energy services provider in the markets where it operates and has
a reputation for high quality, safe operations and flawless execution. With an expanded geographic network and an operating fleet sized correctly to service the markets where it operates, Calfrac’s goal is to safely and efficiently provide the highest degree of expertise, innovation and service to its customers. Based on horsepower, Calfrac is one of the largest hydraulic fracturing companies in the world with a combined fleet at December 31, 2014 of 1,254,000 horsepower.
Canada 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Maxxam Analytics
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - IPAC Services Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Aware360
- Construction Company of the Year - IPAC Services Corporation
- Consultancy of the Year - Big Guns Energy Services (BGES)
- Engineering Company of the Year - UniversalPegasus International
- Future Industry Leader Award - James Armstrong - Nexen Energy ULC
- General Industry Service Award - CEDA
- Industry Leader - Quinn Holtby - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Britespan Building Systems, Inc.
- Kerr Pumps and FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Tenaris
- New Technology Development Award - Product - Blue Spark Energy Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software - Enersight
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Risk Management Company of the Year - Gallagher Energy Risk Services
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Repsol
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Seven Generations Energy Ltd.
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - PVT Performance Vac & Tank Services Ltd.
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - McMillan-McGee Corp
- Water Management Company of the Year - Integrated Sustainability
- Workforce Housing Provider of the Year - Redrock Camps