Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products, Canada 2015
Awarded to: Aware360
“New and local company with impressive product for the lone worker who, in my opinion, is often left out of safety guidelines. Really like the “SafetyNet” process to allow neighbouring operators to help each other in remote areas. Good case study example.”
“Regulators have made it a priority for Oil & Gas producers to ensure their lone workers are protected. Aware360 provide numerous solutions to this problem, regardless of where and how remote that work might be ”
Aware360 – Corporate Overview
Aware360 is at the epicenter of today’s Internet of Things (IoT), providing real time monitoring innovations designed to help our customers manage their people, places and things. We do this through integrating our advanced tracking technologies into virtually any real world scenario to increase the safety and security of people and assets. Aware360’s progressive machine-to-machine solutions provide a whole new level of control over the day-to- day performance of your business, creating greater insight, safety, precision and productivity. Aware360 specifically has worked to develop our lone worker safety program for over 15 years, creating the SafetyLinkTM line of devices and phone applications as well as integrating the latest communications technology. Additionally, the company has developed SafetyNet, an option for more rural environments to promote neighbours-helping-neighbours. Whether out in the field or in the city, Aware360 solutions to create safer work environments, increase productivity, and create better bottom lines.
Canada 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Maxxam Analytics
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - IPAC Services Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Aware360
- Construction Company of the Year - IPAC Services Corporation
- Consultancy of the Year - Big Guns Energy Services (BGES)
- Engineering Company of the Year - UniversalPegasus International
- Future Industry Leader Award - James Armstrong - Nexen Energy ULC
- General Industry Service Award - CEDA
- Industry Leader - Quinn Holtby - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Britespan Building Systems, Inc.
- Kerr Pumps and FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Tenaris
- New Technology Development Award - Product - Blue Spark Energy Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software - Enersight
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Risk Management Company of the Year - Gallagher Energy Risk Services
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Repsol
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Seven Generations Energy Ltd.
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - PVT Performance Vac & Tank Services Ltd.
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - McMillan-McGee Corp
- Water Management Company of the Year - Integrated Sustainability
- Workforce Housing Provider of the Year - Redrock Camps