Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational, Canada 2015
Awarded to: IPAC Services Corporation
“Outstanding achievement in HS&E, 2,000,000 hours of work without a LTA is exceptional.”
“Excellent HS&E training program for their employees. Are truly committed to walking the talk with the implementation of their STAR card.”
IPAC Services Corporation – Corporate Overview
PAC Services Corporation is a privately-held, leading provider of construction, maintenance and logistical services to the oil and gas sectors of Western Canada. As a full-service and general contractor, IPAC offers a wide range of complimentary services. We provide a comprehensive construction package that includes: fabrication, painting, transportation, civil and mechanical, electrical and instrumentation, scaffolding, and insulation. By managing and controlling all aspects of a project from inception to completion under one roof, our clients realize the true value and significant benefits created by these operating synergies.
It is IPAC’s mission: to exceed our clients’ expectations through an ongoing commitment to our corporate values and beliefs.
These corporate values include:
• To foster the health and well-being of our people • To exceed benchmark practices in safety and environmental stewardship
• To consistently provide a quality product and superior standard of service
• To maintain strong customer relationships
• To uphold integrity, trust and respect with all stakeholders
• To sustain a strong growth strategy
• To share in social and community responsibility • To focus on creating and providing innovative solutions
With over 25 years in the business, IPAC has a long standing history of excellent service and advanced expertise.
Canada 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Maxxam Analytics
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - IPAC Services Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Aware360
- Construction Company of the Year - IPAC Services Corporation
- Consultancy of the Year - Big Guns Energy Services (BGES)
- Engineering Company of the Year - UniversalPegasus International
- Future Industry Leader Award - James Armstrong - Nexen Energy ULC
- General Industry Service Award - CEDA
- Industry Leader - Quinn Holtby - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Britespan Building Systems, Inc.
- Kerr Pumps and FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Tenaris
- New Technology Development Award - Product - Blue Spark Energy Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software - Enersight
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Risk Management Company of the Year - Gallagher Energy Risk Services
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Repsol
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Seven Generations Energy Ltd.
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - PVT Performance Vac & Tank Services Ltd.
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - McMillan-McGee Corp
- Water Management Company of the Year - Integrated Sustainability
- Workforce Housing Provider of the Year - Redrock Camps