Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility, Northeast 2018
Awarded to: Chevron
“With its 5 year, $20million funding pledge towards the Appalachia Partnership Initiative, Chevron has shown true commitment towards education and the development of the workforce around the Marcellus and Utica shale plays.”
STEM education is key to the future success of the Oil & Gas industry. Chevron has put this at the top of their CSR agenda.
With over 75,000 students reached in three years, the results speak for themselves.
From upstream exploration and production to midstream transportation, power and trading to downstream manufacturing and retail, each of Chevron’s businesses work in concert across virtually every facet of the energy industry.
Guided by The Chevron Way, we rely on our global resources, determination and ingenuity to meet today’s complex energy challenges.
Corporate Responsibility: Our Approach
Affordable energy is a catalyst for economic growth and prosperity. Our company’s values drive us to provide that energy responsibly while protecting the environment and working with our partners to strengthen communities, because our success is tied to the success of the communities where we operate.
We conduct our business in a socially responsible and ethical manner, protect people and the environment, support universal human rights and benefit the communities where we work.
Everywhere we work, we strive to build lasting relationships to create prosperity, now and for decades to come.
Northeast 2018 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Chevron
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - BEG Group
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Deep Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Trumbull Energy Services
- Consultancy of the Year - ICF
- E&P Company of the Year - Antero Resources
- Eagle Pipe Midstream Company of the Year - Blue Racer Midstream
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- General Industry Service Award - Tenaris
- Industry Leader - Alan Laurita - Hodgson Russ
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Equipment & Controls, Inc.
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - U.S. Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Environmental Tank & Container
- New Technology Development of the Year - EnerCorp Sand Solutions
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Renegade Services
- Trucking Company of the Year - Simplified Rail Logistics, A division of TII Logistics, Inc
- Water Management Company of the Year - HydroEdge Solutions