General Industry Service Award, Gulf Coast 2018
Awarded to: Texas Star Alliance – Energy Solutions
“A formidable list of clients built over the last 7 years. Texas Star Alliance strongly represent this industry in cases of legislative and regulatory action.”
“Three case studies along with testimonials that show just how important Texas Star Alliance is to its client base. An excellent entry.”
Texas is built on the strength of the energy industry. The goal at Texas Star Alliance – Energy Solutions (TSAES) is to provide legislative results to our clients. We strive to advance and maintain a healthy, successful energy industry that prioritizes safety and efficacy through reasonable, meaningful policies.
TSAES was founded seven years ago and has grown into one of the largest energy consulting/ lobbying firms in Texas. Under the leadership of Chris Hosek, TSAES represents a wide variety of energy companies, including exploration and production, energy service, pipeline, suppliers, water treatment/recyclers, solid waste recyclers and manufacturers.
The founder of TSAES, Chris Hosek, has experience dating back to his time working in the Texas House of Representatives, where he focused on energy policy. From the House of Representatives, he went on to serve as the Chief of Staff to the Chairman of the Texas Railroad Commission. His tenure as the Chief of Staff coincided with the start of the unconventional horizontal hydraulic fracturing era of the Barnett Shale. During this shale revolution, Chris recognized the need for effective and strategic communication and policy focus for midsize exploration and production companies operating in this frenetic environment.
Gulf Coast 2018 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Cheniere Energy, Inc.
- Award for Excellence in Drilling - Scientific Drilling International
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Evergreen Chemical Solutions
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - NuStar Energy L.P.
- Consultancy of the Year - Smith & Burgess
- Future Industry Leader - Rhett Bennett - Black Mountain
- General Industry Service Award - Texas Star Alliance – Energy Solutions
- Industry Leader - Rick Shock - Atlas Oil Company
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Eagle Pipe, LLC
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - C&J Energy Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Blackline Safety
- New Technology Development of the Year - Xedia Process Solutions
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Line Quest, LLC
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - The Global Edge Consultants
- Trucking Company of the Year - JHJ Hearn Trucking, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - Select Energy Services