Texas Awards Partners
The 5th Annual Texas Oil & Gas Awards provides a platform for the oil and gas industry to showcase its success by demonstrating and celebrating the advances made in the key areas of environmental stewardship, efficiency, innovation, corporate social responsibility and health & safety.
The Texas Oil & Gas Awards is proud to announce that we have formed a partnership with the Texas Alliance of Energy Producers (TAEP).The Texas Alliance of Energy Producers, with 3,000 members, is the largest state association that represents independent oil and gas producers. In conjunction with this year’s 5th Annual Texas Oil & Gas Awards we will be jointly hosting The Texas Industry Summit, the Summit will focus on upstream (conventional & unconventional) and midstream activities throughout the region. The market has changed drastically over the past few years, and the recent uptick in prices has heralded a new generation of decision makers. This event will bring all aspects of the industry together and offer all involved the opportunity to learn, network, and celebrate.
The Texas Industry Summit will take place during the day, immediately preceding the 5th Annual Awards Gala Dinner and will provide an extended platform to deliver strategic and operational business insights that have clear commercial benefits.
Listed below are the categories for the 5th Annual Texas Oil & Gas Awards. Good Luck!
SUBMISSION DEADLINE – OCTOBER 18, 2017
- Award for Drilling Excellence
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety
- Award for Geophysical Excellence
- Construction Company of the Year
- Consultancy of the Year
- E&P Company of the Year
- Engineering Company of the Year
- Future Industry Leader
- General Industry Service Award
- Industry Leader
- Industry Supplier of the Year
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion
- Law Firm of the Year
- Manufacturer of the Year
- Midstream Company of the Year
- New Technology Development of the Year
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year
- Recruitment Agency of the Year
- Risk Management Company of the Year
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year
- Trucking Company of the Year
- Water Management Company of the Year
- Workforce Housing Provider of the Year
Please do not hesitate to Contact Us if you have any questions regarding any of the above categories.