Bronze Sponsor - Midcontinent - 2014
PetroPower was founded with the vision of creating an innovative & cost-effective monitoring system for the oil & gas industry. We strive to identify solutions for producers from all levels of production. With the combination of established brands & our monitoring expertise, we provide a solution that creates real value.
Top 10 Reasons to Use PetroPower Well IQ
- Prevent catastrophic spills that could shut down your lease and damage your bottom line.
- Avoid costly fines. The EPA and landowners are not as forgiving as they once were. Spills could take agricultural land out of production for up to 10 years.
- Keep an eye on your production the 23 hours a day your pumper is not at the lease.
- Save labor time and transportation costs, especially in very rural and remote areas with less gauging from pumpers.
- Prevent emergency chemical jobs by using our historical data to create routine chemical schedules. Example: The acidizing of your tanks.
- A redundant alarm system that guarantees someone at your company is responding to an emergency in the field, or receives a call from our spill prevention team.
- Let dangerous, unsafe, unpleasant, inefficient, and tasks that are prone to human error (especially when they are in a hurry) be executed by a digital automation system.
- Decline rates. By knowing your inventory in a real time and up to date basis, and by using historical data tracking, you will know when your wells have decreased to an economic point that it is time to either sell it to a lower tier or cap the well itself.
- Reduce Downtime. Oil in the ground has not been sold yet; geopolitical events and an unstable world economy mean market prices can drastically swing. Make sure your oil in the ground gets to market in an expedient manner.
- Mobility. Hard wired automation systems, once installed, take several hours to take down and move to another lease. Our new generations of wireless solutions are mobile and can be moved from lease to lease in a matter of minutes.