Lake Truck Lines
Gold Sponsor - Gulf Coast, Southwest - 2012
Lake Truck Lines was established in 1949 and began its operations in Houston, Texas. Joe P. Cain, Sr. began delivering fertilizer to farmers out of a single room office with a telephone and a notepad. By 1960, Lake Truck Lines was delivering drilling materials throughout Texas and Louisiana. After a successful run of 30 years in the transportation business, Joe Cain, Sr. hung up the keys at Lake Truck Lines. In 1982, Douglas Cain decided he would take over where his father had left off and fire up the engines at Lake Truck Lines and he has been pressing forward ever since.
In 2010, Mr. Cain made the decision to move the headquarters of Lake Truck Lines to San Antonio. Lake Truck Lines has experienced unparalleled growth over the past ten years by meeting each opportunity that arises with determined and detailed preparation. Doug Cain and Lake Truck Lines continue to build on their legacy and expand through their vision – striving to maintain their reputation as a partner the Industry can count on when it comes to oilfield transportation and logistics in the Eagle Ford Shale, Permian Basin and throughout the southwestern United States.