Silver Sponsor - Midcontinent - 2014
Originally founded by Jack Hammer as Hammer Construction and Dozer Service in the 1950’s, Hammer Construction, Inc. operates in Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas providing heavy equipment to construct roads, pits, pad sites for drilling rigs, roustabout labor for installation, maintenance and support of production equipment, and expertise for pipeline and compression maintenance.
Our mission is to cultivate lasting relationships with our valued customers by exceeding expectations, providing outstanding service, safe operations, and superior quality. We strive for a positive and opportunistic work environment for employees making success attainable for all.
Hammer Construction is recognized as a top quality, competitive provider of services in every market it serves in the Oklahoma, Texas, and Kansas regions.
Enjoying 25+ year relationships with customers and continuing to seek and earn new work agreements for:
- New and renovated pad sites
- Lease Road construction and maintenance
- Remediation and downsizing
- Pit construction
- Both commercial and oilfield sites
- HydroVac Services
- Compressor plant maintenance
- New installations and modifications
- Lateral Lines
- Ability to bid both large and small projects
Skilled roustabout labor
- Production equipment and containment installations
- Traffic Control with certified flagging personnel
- Poly fusion certified
- Fencing including erosion control (silt), wire, welded, chain, pre-cast concrete
Specialty support services
- Debris disposal
- Compressed Natural Gas Conversions
- Transporting heavy equipment
- Material and aggregate hauling
Project sizes range from day work to $2 million. Hammer utilizes and maintains quality dependable equipment in its fleet. However, the most important factor for the quality outcome is Hammer’s experienced personnel.
Hammer Construction is a second generation, woman owned, family led private entity.