Health & Safety Initiative of the Year, West Coast 2013
Awarded to: Sage Environmental Consulting L.P.
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Real tangible results!”
“Demonstrates innovation in tackling detrimental health impacts and specific industry risks along with providing on site safety benefits in an economically sustainable way by identifying and quantifying avoidable revenue loss areas related to fugitive emissions.”
Sage Environmental Consulting L.P. – Corporate Overview
Sage Environmental Consulting, L.P. (SAGE) is an Environmental Engineering and Consulting Firm providing Health, Safety, Environmental, Industrial Hygiene, Process Safety Management (PSM), Regulatory Compliance, Permitting, and Remediation related Professional Services. SAGE prides itself in being at the forefront of the ever-increasing environmental regulatory scrutiny of the Oil and Gas Industry, and reaches a wide spectrum of this global industry’s health, safety, and environmental programs. Since inception, SAGE has flourished into a “Family of Companies” which offers professional services to meet all of the Oil & Gas Industry’s needs such as; air quality, hazardous/solid waste, water quality, petroleum storage, and remedial regulatory activities…
At SAGE, we believe that every day brings us an opportunity to earn your trust, based on a quality product, delivered in a cost effective manner, with friendly service and no surprises. SAGE’s culture is one that builds trust and loyalty among our employees and clients.
West Coast 2013 Winners
- Construction Company of the Year - The Source Group, Inc.
- Corporate Consultancy of the Year - Brown Armstrong Certified Public Accountants
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year - Signal Hill Petroleum, Inc
- Drilling Company of the Year - Kenai Drilling
- Engineering Company of the Year, Inc. - TJ Cross Engineers, Inc.
- Environmental Initiative of the Year by a Service Provider - Baker Hughes
- Environmental Initiative of the Year by an E&P Company - E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation
- Geophysical Company of the Year - NodalSeismic, LLC
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Sage Environmental Consulting L.P.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - J.D. Rush Company, Inc.
- Law Firm of the Year - Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Manufacturer of the Year - Celanese
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Halliburton
- Operational Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Commercial Global Insurance Services of California, LLC
- TEEMCO E&P Company of the Year - Hathaway, LLC