Water Management Company of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2015
Awarded to: Themark Corporation
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“The trilogy of solutions make the Themark Water Treatment Technology stand out. Scored highly on many of the key points of the criteria. A thorough and well-structured case for the Water Management Company of the Year Award.”
“Themark Corporation’s water management system provides innovative “pioneering” solutions to reduce water demand while allowing drilling to continue and, potentially, expand in areas where it may have not been feasible in the past. More focus will be placed on conserving/ recycling water in the future and Themark’s work sounds like it is ahead of the game.”
Themark Corporation – Corporate Overview
Themark Corporation® is proud to combine an ideology that reduces costs and complies with all industry environmental regulations. All products and services are designed to protect and preserve our environment, making the world a better place one product at a time and service at a time. Our products have been proven effective in the industry for over 37 years.
We provide the highest quality environmentally safe products drilling through to refining needs including: hydrogen sulfide scavengers, sand control agents, soil stabilization products, environmentally safe thermal fluids that reduce carbon footprint and are at least 34% more efficient than conventional fluids, and non- chloride based de-icing agents. All products are paired with organic base structures.
In the area of water treatment, our signature product, the HydroPodTM provides cost reduction strategies that minimize exposure to fines, restrictions, and limited access to natural resources. The HydroPodTM water treatment system provides solutions for contaminated processed and fracking water. The HydroPodTM is capable of separating water from all unique geological characteristics of each shale formation in the US and Canada. Treated water has been approved by the EPA for redistribution into natural water shed systems in Colorado. Other states, including Ohio and Pennsylvania, are pending.
Rocky Mountain 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Pioneer Energy Services
- Award for Excellence for Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - CDM Resource Management, LLC
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Engineering Company of the Year - Samuel Engineering, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader Award - Patrick E. Hughley - Enbridge
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master
- Industry Leader - James J. Volker - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Border States Electric
- Loenbro Midstream Company of the Year - Crestwood Midstream Partners, LP.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Kerr Pumps & FlowValve
- New Technology Development of the Year - General / Products - Applied Control Equipment
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1Bn - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Bn - Legacy Reserves, LP
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - EOG Resources
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Cruz Energy Services
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - LT Environmental
- Water Management Company of the Year - Themark Corporation