Water Management Company of the Year, Northeast 2015
Awarded to: Keystone Clearwater Solutions
“Keystone Clearwater Solutions demonstrate innovative leadership in safe and reliable water management. They lead the way in the use of fused HDPE pipelines to move water and have developed company-wide standard operating procedures that promote safe, environmentally protective operations. Their introduction of above ground storage tank systems minimise operating expenses and surface impacts.”
“Keystone Clearwater works with their clients to deliver environmentally sound solutions based on years of experience within the industry. It is clear, from the wide variety of initiatives and procedures that they have detailed, their solutions are born from a deep understanding of their operating partners specific requirements.”
Keystone Clearwater Solutions – Corporate Overview
2014 was a record breaking year for Keystone Clearwater Solutions “Keystone”. Led by CEO, Ned Wehler, the operations and management teams at Keystone engage with Appalachian Basin Operators in environmentally safe water management solutions. This engagement has led to a three year growth pattern of an 800% increase in revenues as the corporation continues to thrive.
Keystone has emerged as an up and coming industry leader with the following professional standards and practices:
• Conservative, long term, results minded approach to water transportation solutions.
• Environmentally Sound Business Practices for water management with company-wide Standard Operating Procedures and Behavior Based Safety Initiatives.
• Engaged product selection utilizing engineered solutions for water storage.
• Community education and support of programs.
Keystone Clearwater grew out of a background in civil and environmental engineering in the heart of Pennsylvania. As local members of the region, the team at Keystone cares deeply about the impact of gas industry solutions and consistently seeks to provide services with safe operations and minimal environmental effect.
Northeast 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Bilfinger Westcon Inc.
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - TekSolv
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Packers Plus Energy Services, Inc.
- Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Columbia Midstream Group
- Construction Company of the Year - BOND
- Consultancy of the Year - Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Eclipse Resources Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Engineering Company of the Year - ARM Group
- Future Industry Leader Award - Lauren R. Parker - Civil Environmental Consultants, Inc
- General Industry Service Award - IPC Energy Services, LLC
- Industry Leader - James E. Kriebel - Kriebel Companies
- Industry Supplier of the Year - CASCO USA
- JC Fodale Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Dominion Resources
- Law Firm of the Year - Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - Worthington Industries
- New Technology Development Award - General/Products - U.S. Well Services, LLC
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Shalewater Solutions
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Eclipse Resources Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Beemac Trucking
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Range Resources
- Water Management Company of the Year - Keystone Clearwater Solutions