Construction Company of the Year, Canada 2015
Awarded to: IPAC Services Corporation
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“IPAC had a great submission, it covered all the criteria. Some of the highlights that impressed me were: 1.) Long time employees, IPAC spoke highly of the people and their contributions to the company’s success. 2.) Significant improvement in their Safety Management System. TRIF of 4/8 on 2008 to 1.5 current. Additionally, they have gone 2 million man-hours with no LTI’s. 3.) The PCB Soil remediation project was very impressive and showed their commitment to Environmental Stewardship.”
“Impressive portfolio of projects and clients. Vastly improved safety track record from 2008. Commitment to environment demonstrated through PCB Soil Remediation System. Approx $160K in annual donations to local charities.”
IPAC Services Corp. – Corporate Overview
IPAC Services Corporation is a privately-held, leading provider of construction, maintenance and logistical services to the oil and gas sectors of Western Canada. As a full-service and general contractor, IPAC offers a wide range of complimentary services. We provide a comprehensive construction package that includes: fabrication, painting, transportation, civil and mechanical, electrical and instrumentation, scaffolding, and insulation. By managing and controlling all aspects of a project from inception to completion under one roof, our clients realize the true value and significant benefits created by these operating synergies.
It is IPAC’s mission: to exceed our clients’ expectations through an ongoing commitment to our corporate values and beliefs.
These corporate values include:
• To foster the health and well-being of our people
• To exceed benchmark practices in safety and environmental stewardship
• To consistently provide a quality product and superior standard of service
• To maintain strong customer relationships
• To uphold integrity, trust and respect with all stakeholders
• To sustain a strong growth strategy
• To share in social and community responsibility • To focus on creating and providing innovative solutions
With over 25 years in the business, IPAC has a long standing history of excellent service and advanced expertise.
Canada 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Maxxam Analytics
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - IPAC Services Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Aware360
- Construction Company of the Year - IPAC Services Corporation
- Consultancy of the Year - Big Guns Energy Services (BGES)
- Engineering Company of the Year - UniversalPegasus International
- Future Industry Leader Award - James Armstrong - Nexen Energy ULC
- General Industry Service Award - CEDA
- Industry Leader - Quinn Holtby - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Britespan Building Systems, Inc.
- Kerr Pumps and FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Tenaris
- New Technology Development Award - Product - Blue Spark Energy Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software - Enersight
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Risk Management Company of the Year - Gallagher Energy Risk Services
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Repsol
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Seven Generations Energy Ltd.
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - PVT Performance Vac & Tank Services Ltd.
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - McMillan-McGee Corp
- Water Management Company of the Year - Integrated Sustainability
- Workforce Housing Provider of the Year - Redrock Camps